The Student Room Group

accidentally sent nudes to a group chat... now what???

so... as the question says wtf should I do now 😂😂😂

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You’re calmness is slightly unusual for someone who has supposedly exposed themselves to several people at once
(edited 5 years ago)
You think that's bad... I accidentally answered a call from my little sister whilst I was having sex
Reply 3
Original post by Pizza32
You’re calmness is slightly unusual for someone who has supposedly exposed themselves to several people at once

I'm freaking out inside
Ur effed mate lol
Reply 5
Original post by Marshmello's Dad
You think that's bad... I accidentally answered a call from my little sister whilst I was having sex

that must have been interesting
who were the people in the group chat
Reply 7
Original post by steinsgate
who were the people in the group chat

a few girls I know, and a bunch of girls and guys I don't know....
Reply 8
Original post by dsfadf
just hope that no one screenshotted it

I'm praying not... I tried to 'bury' it with lots of emojis...
Original post by Anonymous
that must have been interesting

I didn't know I had answered the call. For weeks she kept saying odd things which I later found out were hints that she knew what I was up to.
Eventually she came out with it and started imitating what she heard.
u are a legend
Is it on WhatsApp?
Original post by dsfadf
did it have your face? you could always claim it was just a random picture of some girl off google and pretend like nothing ever happened

yes it had my face...
Original post by Kiwimuncher28
Is it on WhatsApp?

nope, facebook...
a few girls I know, and a bunch of girls and guys I don't know....

well if you think theyd likely spread it and make a scene then id talk to the school to sort it out. Stuff like that is serious and could potentially ruin you.It happens. But if you reckon they wont do anything, then just own up in the gc as embarrassing as it might be. Or if the pics don't look like u make up a cover story lmao. PM me with the details for one and ill cook a nice one up for u lol.
Who just checked their group chats?
Original post by dsfadf
well i hope you've deleted it lol

I tried but obviously with it being in the group chat... it's only deleted on my side, not theirs...
yes it had my face...

Ohhhh so sorry, could’ve been a chance to delete it. I guess it’s just something that has to be accepted and for you not to be ashamed of. Maybe in a way own it and explain to them that it’s a bit ****ed up bit that’s just life for you
Original post by steinsgate
well if you think theyd likely spread it and make a scene then id talk to the school to sort it out. Stuff like that is serious and could potentially ruin you.It happens. But if you reckon they wont do anything, then just own up in the gc as embarrassing as it might be. Or if the pics don't look like u make up a cover story lmao. PM me with the details for one and ill cook a nice one up for u lol.

well I'm not at school anymore, and half the people in the chat are living in the US...
dunno what details you want pmd but you aint getting the pics
Original post by dsfadf
dont have any to check
42 - F4pfTlM.jpg

aweeeeee

Original post by Kiwimuncher28
Ohhhh so sorry, could’ve been a chance to delete it. I guess it’s just something that has to be accepted and for you not to be ashamed of. Maybe in a way own it and explain to them that it’s a bit ****ed up bit that’s just life for you

well I tried some excuse saying I was testing the filters and pressed the wrong button... dunno if they bought it lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending