The Student Room Group

Do you need a fancy car for Prom?

I'm not feeling it, I really want to go and don't want to make my parents struggle to pay to get a car. Do you need a fancy car? :?

Help!
Nothing is needed at prom just that many people spend too much money on a day where everything they have will be only used once. You don't have to shop up in some mad Bentley or anything it's just that the idea of prom has been turned into this flexing day honestly
It depends on the culture at your school (I.e how many people pay for fancy cars). It seems highly unlikely that everyone at your school will have a fancy car so no you don't have to. Most people at my school didn't hire a fancy car and just came in ordinary cars.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not feeling it, I really want to go and don't want to make my parents struggle to pay to get a car. Do you need a fancy car? :?

Help!

This ghastly import from America. No of course you don't need a fancy car. Use your feet. Why should your parents "struggle" to pay for it. You want it - you work for it. You might just as well set fire to the money though.
Reply 4
If it makes you feel better, I’m getting the train to my prom 😂
no- my dad's dropping me off in his toyota lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending