The Student Room Group

Prefer circumcised or not circumcised?

What do you English girls prefer? I heard this is a thing and am curious

Scroll to see replies

I don't think most people care.

Circumcision in the UK is not that common, as unlike in the US it is not done at birth. Unless you are a member of a religion that does it, most UK males will only have it done if they develop a medical issue which requires it.
Circumcised.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Circumcised.

Why?
Why?

Cleaner. Some people don't wash under their their foreskin very well. Plus circumcision reduces the risk of STIs.
Reply 5
Cleaner. Some people don't wash under their their foreskin very well. Plus circumcision reduces the risk of STIs.

I see. But what if you were with someone who did clean it very well, would you still prefer them to be circumcised? And are you english btw?
I see. But what if you were with someone who did clean it very well, would you still prefer them to be circumcised? And are you english btw?

If they cleaned it well, it wouldn't be a problem at all. I live in the UK, yep.
Reply 7
If they cleaned it well, it wouldn't be a problem at all. I live in the UK, yep.

I don't understand though. If it's not a inherent problem then why do you say you prefer circumcised? Can't we just say that guy was dirty? God I can't tell you how much I hate these men who can't clean it well
I don't understand though. If it's not a inherent problem then why do you say you prefer circumcised? Can't we just say that guy was dirty? God I can't tell you how much I hate these men who can't clean it well

I have only slept with circumcised men (not intentionally, just happened that way) so it's what I'm used to. I have nothing against foreskins, I just worry that things will not be as clean down there and I'm not sure that I would as readily give oral.
Reply 9
I have only slept with circumcised men (not intentionally, just happened that way) so it's what I'm used to. I have nothing against foreskins, I just worry that things will not be as clean down there and I'm not sure that I would as readily give oral.

Since you've never been with a dirty guy with foreskin, could you please give us the benefit of the doubt when it comes to how readily you give oral? I feel that's a huge assumption to make, it's so easy to stay clean. Also, would you happen to be ethnic or is anyone you date? I hear some communities still circumcise their men so maybe that's how you managed to only date them
I've been with both and 100% prefer uncut, maybe its just because thats how guys are here but there's so much more sensitivity and feels way more stimulating when its inside, plus cut dicks have way too much scarring/exposed **** tissue/dry shroom heads that aren't exactly the nicest thing to see.
What do you English girls prefer? I heard this is a thing and am curious

As a Muslim, I have been circucmised. My wife, who is not a Muslim, likes her men circumcised. She says it looks better and is easier to keep clean and I agree. We have two twin boys who we have had circumcised.
I've been with both and 100% prefer uncut, maybe its just because thats how guys are here but there's so much more sensitivity and feels way more stimulating when its inside, plus cut dicks have way too much scarring/exposed **** tissue/dry shroom heads that aren't exactly the nicest thing to see.

I have been circucmised too. I think it is a good thing and my wife, who is not a Muslim, likes her men circumcised. We have two twin boys who we have had circumcised.

I agree. I am a Muslim and have been circumised and my wife, who is not a Muslim, likes her men circumcised. She thinks it looks better and is easier to keep clean. We have two twin boys who we have had circumcised.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by SexySahir
I agree. I am a Muslim and have been circumised and my wife, who is not a Muslim, likes her men circumcised. She thinks it looks beter and is easier to keep clean. We have two twin boys who we have had circumcised.

Listen mate the day I take a man's word on a woman's preference is the day I vote for brexit. Which is never btw
Reply 15
I prefer uncircumcised :smile:
I like uncircumcised as long as it is clean. I can do more with a penis that has a foreskin and I have found my partners like their foreskins too.
My bf got circumcised last year (we’re 18) and he got done REALLY tight and it’s so gooood. I can feel him so much more and being so tight his skin doesn’t move at all, meaning I give him oral more than he wanks. His head got bigger which I find really sexy, his frenulum is gone which looks really good and his scar is very low down on his **** and prominent which reminds me of his cut.
A woman who likes you for your personality and finds you mentally and/or physically attractive will not care. Having said that, I prefer the natural state of things, so uncircumcised. That is the way nature intended it, so why not. And cleansiness is not an issue at all if you have a good hygiene and know your body. It is more of a cultural thing - some women are afraid of the unknown.
Reminds me an American girls who in her words was a "foreskin junkie" and refused to go out with guys who were circumcised.

Quick Reply

Latest