The Student Room Group

How happy are you that gcses are over?!

I havent been this happy ever
I literally had no life since the beginning of may all the way until June 21st. Even when i would take breaks , exams were always on the back of my mind and it SUCKED.
But now that theyre over it feels great doing what i love doing and hanging with friends again.
Its also the best feeling ever when the conversations with ur friends is back to involving drama and not exams.
While GCSEs werent the hardest exams, its still so great to finally be done with them , i feel free again.
Does anyone else feel this way? I know some people MISS EXAMS, i honestly dont know how anyone could miss that

Scroll to see replies

you could have revised equally from the beginning of the year; however, you chose to cram revision from May. I blame you.

good luck with a levels lmao
Reply 2
Original post by vapeboi
you could have revised equally from the beginning of the year; however, you chose to cram revision from May. I blame you.

good luck with a levels lmao

See you on August 23rd
Original post by Switch01
See you on August 23rd

chill im in year 4 tf lmao
Original post by vapeboi
chill im in year 4 tf lmao

What?
Quite sad actually that I left my school now.
I miss school
Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths
I miss school

Same:frown:
Original post by JustSomeRandomer
Same:frown:

Won’t stop me from learning though! Just won’t be able to do it round my favourite people
Won’t stop me from learning though! Just won’t be able to do it round my favourite people

I am learning Chinese over the holiday what will you be learning?
I am learning Chinese over the holiday what will you be learning?

Good luck with that! I’m learning maths, the AS content and hopefully some FM content also but my summer is VERY BUSY
Good luck with that! I’m learning maths, the AS content and hopefully some FM content also but my summer is VERY BUSY

So you are revising content for 6th form/college before you enter it?
So you are revising content for 6th form/college before you enter it?

Indeed sir
Haha same I’m happy that I’ve left my horrible school and GCSEs r over... but at the same time I’m kinda stressed about results day and that I don’t have/won’t make any friends :frown:(
Indeed sir

That is a good idea I might do that myself.
That is a good idea I might do that myself.

Copy cat 😂
Copy cat 😂

I know someone who has learnt A-level further maths already it's all he has done this holiday so far (A bit overkill I think)
Reply 17
The past 16 years have been a constant state of euphoria.
low-key i feel a little something missing from my life, now that GCSE's are over. Deep inside we all feel the missing sensation!
Original post by gjd800
The past 16 years have been a constant state of euphoria.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

---------
I am somewhat relieved as the number of misplaced GCSE threads in chat has drastically reduced :tea:

Quick Reply

Latest