The Student Room Group

Embarrassing stories

What is the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
Just for some laughs lol.

Scroll to see replies

I was in the bathroom and my uncle walked in and saw everything.

Slightly mortified
Original post by lipstickjungle

Slightly mortified

omg :tongue:
Original post by lipstickjungle

Slightly mortified

Wow that is pretty bad.. What was it like afterwards? Just as awkward haha
Original post by tsranonymous
Wow that is pretty bad.. What was it like afterwards? Just as awkward haha

He just said we will never speak of this again and we moved on haha, honestly the bathroom lock wasn't working well so it wasn't intentional
another bathroom incident ... I was on a school trip and I broke the shower door by pulling it when it was labelled push, so the teacher and my friend had to get me out :frown:
What is the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
Just for some laughs lol.

I was at school, and I was fooling around with some of my friends during lunch break, and time passed by quickly, and I'd just remembered that our lunch break had a shorter duration that day, because of a competition that was supposed to be held.

Me and my friends were reminded of it when we suddenly saw the Principal coming upstairs, while WE WERE ON THE STAIRS ! Me and my friends freaked out, and started running up the stairs frantically, until we reached the floor where our classroom was. I suddenly tripped hard accidentally when I was trying to drag myself into the classroom all exhausted and I FELL STRAIGHT ONTO my crush's arms, who happened to be standing in front of the classroom door. Both of us went red ! Everybody saw what had happened ! :blush: :colondollar:
Walked in on my mate receiving a bj from his girlfriend at his house with him lying on his bed. Needless to say I gave him the thumbs up and grinned like a three year old at me and I walked back out. Sooo funny ahaha
Original post by Missradioactive
I was at school, and I was fooling around with some of my friends during lunch break, and time passed by quickly, and I'd just remembered that our lunch break had a shorter duration that day, because of a competition that was supposed to be held.

Me and my friends were reminded of it when we suddenly saw the Principal coming upstairs, while WE WERE ON THE STAIRS ! Me and my friends freaked out, and started running up the stairs frantically, until we reached the floor where our classroom was. I suddenly tripped hard accidentally when I was trying to drag myself into the classroom all exhausted and I FELL STRAIGHT ONTO my crush's arms, who happened to be standing in front of the classroom door. Both of us went red ! Everybody saw what had happened ! :blush: :colondollar:

I mean I guess the end part is a good embarrassment:wink: Did anything ever work out between you and your crush haha?
Original post by s.m30
Walked in on my mate receiving a bj from his girlfriend at his house with him lying on his bed. Needless to say I gave him the thumbs up and grinned like a three year old at me and I walked back out. Sooo funny ahaha

Ahahaha that’s more embarrassing for them isn’t it, it’s just awkward for you😂
Original post by Issakatie
another bathroom incident ... I was on a school trip and I broke the shower door by pulling it when it was labelled push, so the teacher and my friend had to get me out :frown:

Why is this just something that would happen to me😂
I mean I guess the end part is a good embarrassment:wink: Did anything ever work out between you and your crush haha?

nahh, he ended up going out with a pretty popular girl.
(edited 5 years ago)
Several years ago, I was going out with my female cousin's friend. My entire family were sitting in the living room and my cousin and sister burst into the room, having got hold of my GF's phone, and started reading out all the sexts we'd been sending each other. Mortified...

...but it gets worse. One of the sexts being read out was our plans to meet up the following Saturday when her parents were out and get experimental with positions and stuff... cue Saturday morning. "Right mum, going out!" *Mum gives me a look as if to say "Yeah, I know what you're up to you dirty little s***" :shot:
Reply 13
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Several years ago, I was going out with my female cousin's friend. My entire family were sitting in the living room and my cousin and sister burst into the room, having got hold of my GF's phone, and started reading out all the sexts we'd been sending each other. Mortified...

...but it gets worse. One of the sexts being read out was our plans to meet up the following Saturday when her parents were out and get experimental with positions and stuff... cue Saturday morning. "Right mum, going out!" *Mum gives me a look as if to say "Yeah, I know what you're up to you dirty little s***" :shot:

Was this that 12 year old you posted about? :rofl:
Original post by 8472
Was this that 12 year old you posted about? :rofl:

Ah, but I never posted about a 12 year old did I :tongue:

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)

Lmao hahahaha can't stop laughing :rofl:
Reply 16
Ah, but I never posted about a 12 year old did I :tongue:

12 years old, level 12, 12 gems... all the same really :wink:
I was in yr7 at a different school and I was pretty self-conscious of my privacy in the girls' changing room. I went to change in what I thought was a changing cubicle but was actually a shower one. I couldn't tell because the showers are built into the ceiling. I had finished changing and was swinging my tote over my sholder and it hit the button. The shirts were really thin as well so you can guess what happened.. I approached the others all soaking wet getting told off by the teacher in the process. They had no spare shirts either as it was the beginning of the school year. The bell had gone and I had to walk through the corridoors with people staring at me. Till I got to class.
Was on holiday with two other lads and only two beds so I had to share a bed with my mate. In the night I’d hear him take off his boxers and masturbate, presumably he thought I was sleeping. Pretty awkward for me, having to lay there in silence pretending to be asleep and listening to his panting and muffled groans as he exploded.
(edited 5 years ago)
Ahahaha that’s more embarrassing for them isn’t it, it’s just awkward for you😂

yeah haha, he was chuffed afterwards though when she left and I stayed over :tongue:- it was only last year though haha

Quick Reply

Latest