The Student Room Group

Revision Mate: A LEVEL MATHS

I am hoping to start my A level course in September 2018, I am taking Further Maths, Maths and one other A level subject.

I am hoping to achieve the best grades as I have ambitions to attend one of the "prestigious universities", such as Warwick or even Oxbridge. I am not taking breaks on my summer holiday, instead covering topics, independently. If you want to be my revision buddy inbox me, I have no preference in terms of your age, gender, sexual orientation nor ethnicity as long as wanting to revise productively and support each other for mutual interest.

Scroll to see replies

hi, yes I would love to as I’m also taking maths in September
Original post by MathsLove
I am hoping to start my A level course in September 2018, I am taking Further Maths, Maths and one other A level subject.

I am hoping to achieve the best grades as I have ambitions to attend one of the "prestigious universities", such as Warwick or even Oxbridge. I am not taking breaks on my summer holiday, instead covering topics, independently. If you want to be my revision buddy inbox me, I have no preference in terms of your age, gender, sexual orientation nor ethnicity as long as wanting to revise productively and support each other for mutual interest.

I'd love to be on board, I'm doing maths and FM next year too so hopefully this will give us more motivation to revise in the holidays
Reply 3
Original post by savage_queen
I'd love to be on board, I'm doing maths and FM next year too so hopefully this will give us more motivation to revise in the holidays

Hi, Nice to meet you.
What exam board is awarding Maths subjects in your college?
Reply 4
Original post by futuremedstudy
hi, yes I would love to as I’m also taking maths in September

So great!
I’m doing edexcel maths for a level, are you guys doing any sciences?
Reply 6
Original post by futuremedstudy
I’m doing edexcel maths for a level, are you guys doing any sciences?

Same. Mine is Edexcel too.
I am not doing any science subject
My ideal person, count me in. Do you have social media?
Reply 8
meth iz luv meth iz lyfe
Does anyone know if we need to learn partial fractions for AS level?
this is proper sad lmfao

if you cant get through three a levels without working like a mong through the y11 summer holidays maybe you should rethink uni choices
PERFECT TIMING! I would love to have a study buddy the same age as me too! I am also taking maths this September and I wanted to start ahead but not sure! This would be fun! And productive of course. :smile:

Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths

Nope, they're the first section we did when we moved on to second year material :smile:

It's great you guys are all so keen, last year we had a summer holiday self study thread for those wishing to get ahead, would this be something one of you would be interested in setting up? Last year's thread (here) provided lots of resources to help people which might be good to have :yep:
Original post by adsuudixfra
this is proper sad lmfao

if you cant get through three a levels without working like a mong through the y11 summer holidays maybe you should rethink uni choices

thanks for the support hun! xxxx
Reply 14
Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths

Nope, pretty sure that’s second year.
Original post by Lemur14
Nope, they're the first section we did when we moved on to second year material :smile:

It's great you guys are all so keen, last year we had a summer holiday self study thread for those wishing to get ahead, would this be something one of you would be interested in setting up? Last year's thread (here) provided lots of resources to help people which might be good to have :yep:

I might make one soon if no one else does
Original post by Black Water
Nope, pretty sure that’s second year.

Thought so thanks
Same!!!
Reply 18
Original post by adsuudixfra
this is proper sad lmfao

“If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all.”
Michelangelo Buonarroti
Hi, Nice to meet you.
What exam board is awarding Maths subjects in your college?

We're doing OCR, you?

Quick Reply

Latest