The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm also thinking about applying, have you found any more information?
Reply 2
I applied last week, got the call today for joining on the 14th of July, they're looking for girls just now :biggrin:

This will be my first time and so far it sounds good :smile:
Reply 3
I applied but haven't heard back from them yet so I'm hoping they'll ring ☺️
Reply 4
Original post by C135797531
I applied but haven't heard back from them yet so I'm hoping they'll ring ☺️
Did you get a reply ?
Reply 5
Original post by Hadzys
Did you get a reply ?

I haven't yet but I applied for a place in august so I'm still hopeful
Reply 6
Did you send of all the documents
Reply 7
Original post by Hadzys
Did you send of all the documents

? I haven't been asked for any documents other than my CV on the application form. I filled all questions including references but other than that I've had no contact with them.
Reply 8
? I haven't been asked for any documents other than my CV on the application form. I filled all questions including references but other than that I've had no contact with them.

They’ll probably reply soon, just wanna volunteer this summer man
Reply 9
Original post by Hadzys
They’ll probably reply soon, just wanna volunteer this summer man

I know, I'm hoping they do because I have a job at the moment and I need to give at least some notice
Reply 10
I know, I'm hoping they do because I have a job at the moment and I need to give at least some notice

Yeah same just waiting on a reply
Reply 11
Original post by Hadzys
Yeah same just waiting on a reply

I hope they reply soon or I won't be able to go 🙁
Reply 12
I hope they reply soon or I won't be able to go 🙁

Really ??
Reply 13
Original post by Hadzys
Really ??

Yeah, I'd like to keep my job so if I can get an actual confirmation that I am going then I can book some time off work and then still have the job when I come back. Otherwise I can't give enough notice
Reply 14
Yeah, I'd like to keep my job so if I can get an actual confirmation that I am going then I can book some time off work and then still have the job when I come back. Otherwise I can't give enough notice

I seriously want this, it’s a bloody good opportunity if I’m honest.
Reply 15

Maybe they just reply once a week ?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Hadzys
Maybe they just reply once a week ?

I hope that's the case ☺️
Reply 17
I hope that's the case ☺️

Anything yet? The waits killing me ahahahah
Reply 18
Original post by Hadzys
Anything yet? The waits killing me ahahahah

Still waiting!!!! I hope that somebody will at least get back to me even if it is really really late.
Reply 19
I also applied for this! I had a phone call asking for references and a list of my skills/any activities I can do for the kids and I am terrified that they will think I'm not fun enough to keep them entertained. I've asked a couple of my A level teachers to write me a reference and I have a DBS which is out of date (but he said to send it anyway as I suppose every little bit helps). I'm just terrified about the skills/activities part, has anyone got any advice?

Latest