The Student Room Group

Chad vs Virgin

What are traits that make you a Chad and traits that make you a virgin?

Scroll to see replies

Chad: Your name is Chad

Virgin: You are a virgin
tyrone talking about chads??? gamers pls rise up and destroy this man in the name of gangweed before veronica sees this!!!
I think the main trait of being a virgin is probably that you are a virgin.
gamers have been oppressed for too long.... '*le snap* yep, definitely going in my gamer cringe facebook group!!
Reply 5
Chad: You **** 5 staceys a day

Virgin: You jerk yourself off to staceys 5 times a day
Original post by Ihfivdiv
If you know what a "Chad" is, you definitely will never be one

I'm fairly sure I know what a virgin is, but what the f*cks a chad?
Complete Confidence in what you do and say
This really says alot about our society. Sample Text
What "meme"? A meme is a troll face, or le funny impact font... Something to laugh about, not the oppression of gamers within our society. Agree with it or not, I doubt you're qualified to discuss it on this thread, unless you are a chad yourself trying to bring down gentlemen gamers (which is even worse)
Original post by BenShapiroGaming
What "meme"? A meme is a troll face, or le funny impact font... Something to laugh about, not the oppression of gamers within our society. Agree with it or not, I doubt you're qualified to discuss it on this thread, unless you are a chad yourself trying to bring down gentlemen gamers (which is even worse)

This has got to be a troll attempt, surely? God I hope so.
Original post by PlayWithMarkers
This has got to be a troll attempt, surely? God I hope so.

Problem, snowflake?
Problem, snowflake?

Nah, I checked your history, I'm pretty sure you're on a massive windup. No problems here buddy. Nobody uses the term "gentlemen gamers" with a straight face.
Original post by PlayWithMarkers
Nah, I checked your history, I'm pretty sure you're on a massive windup. No problems here buddy. Nobody uses the term "gentlemen gamers" with a straight face.

You know my name... Not my story...
You've seen what I've posted... But not what I've been through...

I am a gamer not because I have no life, but because I am a registered sex offender.
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU 1!!!!11!!!1 rise down unepic chad oppressed awful style >:frown:(

I am a gamer not because I have no life, but because I am a registered sex offender.

Kek. My sides are in orbit
BASED.
Scary! The chad has 3 buttocks and his legs going the wrong way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending