The Student Room Group

Am I too late to transfer to university?

Hi all,

I absolutely hate, Sheffield Hallam University and want to transfer universities. Am I too late to do so?

Thank you so much for the replies
Have you just finished first year?
I think the absolute final deadline for UCAS is tomorrow, so if you want to apply for second year entry at a different university, you'd have to do it tomorrow.
Original post by LeapingLucy
I think the absolute final deadline for UCAS is tomorrow, so if you want to apply for second year entry at a different university, you'd have to do it tomorrow.

Hi,

I'm in an urgent situation, I don't have a reference, so what do I do? Could Notts Trent let me off?
Original post by evaristegalois
Hi,

I'm in an urgent situation, I don't have a reference, so what do I do? Could Notts Trent let me off?

I'm not an expert, sorry. This is on the UCAS website:

Don’t want to include a reference?

There is actually an option to not include a reference, but only if you contact all your chosen universities and colleges and they agree that you don’t need one. Just confirm this on the reference page of your application.

Hi,

You would need to agree with them to send your reference through later. (As in in a week). There’s very few situations where you would be fine applying without a reference at all
Hi all,

I absolutely hate, Sheffield Hallam University and want to transfer universities. Am I too late to do so?

Thank you so much for the replies

Hey @evaristegalois

I'm sorry you’re not enjoying your time here- have you looked into the support available to help? How far into your course are you?

Thanks,
Bridget

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending