Not a lot, normally. I get hot in bed :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
in the winter i wear a wumzy
in the spring i wear light pj's
in the summer i sleep naked
and in the fall i wear warm pj's
i sleep naked
Reply 63
I sleep in boxers and a t-shirt that i wore the whole day the t shirt i wore the whole day and the boxers too sometimes i have the boxers on for 3-4 days and sleep in them pretty rare that i have them so long i have them usually 2 days or sometimes 3 days but rare 4 days
I wear a hoodie and shorts.
Original post by filmaker
youre missing the point hun, how can people live with themselves sleeping naked knowing they havent washed their poo and piss holes/areas

Your disgusting!

One of my best friends, sleeps naked all the time apart from on her period
Original post by miracle2004
in the winter i wear a wumzy
(...)

What is a wumzy? never heard this word before and google didn't give a clear answer.
Original post by Kallisto
What is a wumzy? never heard this word before and google didn't give a clear answer.

Me neither! 😂 is it like a warm onesie?

What sort of f***ing heathen...
Original post by Kallisto

Can only assume it's a complete malprop...
Original post by Jussi94
I sleep in boxers and a t-shirt that i wore the whole day the t shirt i wore the whole day and the boxers too sometimes i have the boxers on for 3-4 days and sleep in them pretty rare that i have them so long i have them usually 2 days or sometimes 3 days but rare 4 days

You're literally disgusting...
Original post by sonny.jim
I wear a hoodie and shorts.

how tf do u wear a hoodie in this weather. i get hot when im topless.
Original post by anonymous69gcse
how tf do u wear a hoodie in this weather. i get hot when im topless.

I'll switch to a t-shirt and shorts for the summer. A hoodie and shorts is what I typically wear.
anything that is light. I used to sleep wearing jeans when I was younger but now, it would be a torture to do the same.
Original post by Marcus_:D
Me neither! 😂 is it like a warm onesie?

Good to know that I am not the only one. Assumed the same, especially as those clothes fits to winter time.
Black Opaque Tights ..more so when its cold
Reply 76
It could be the T-shirt during summertime or warm pajama in winter. Depends on the weather and season.
long pyjamas in the winter along with thermal leggings.
vest and shorts in the summer.
It depend, if home then will sleep with nothing on generally especially in this weather otherwise I will wear knickers and a nightdress. If staying at family then will be knickers and a nightdress, if on holiday abroad then will either just wear knickers or a swimsuit (one piece)
Naked in summer. Winter and colder months pyjama bottoms and sometimes a hoodie if it's super cold.

Quick Reply

Latest