18. Never Been Kisses. Help! Watch

Caea
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m an 18 year old straight girl who’s never kissed a boy or even had that much male attention and it’s mainly due to my absolute lack of confidence inhibiting me from even smiling at a boy. In 13 days I go to tiree music festival for 3 days - how do you pull at a festival !!!
This might sound shallow but I have natural 34GG boobs so I’m thinking emphasise my cleavage which I never do lol but boys what would make you want to pull a girl at a festival . I’m tall (5’10) and not skinny so I think that’s a turn off for most but what should I say ? What should I do ? What would make it obvious to you that a girl wants to get with you ?

I NEED to get this out the way before uni I’m so embarrassed ahah
emptystudent
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
iam 19 and still not kissed. so what?. why do u want to be kissed or be in a relationship for that matter?
Caea
Rep:
?
(Original post by emptystudent)
iam 19 and still not kissed. so what?. why do u want to be kissed or be in a relationship for that matter?
Because for the most part I’m a sociable extrovert, I’m just very shy around boys because I feel awful about myself and ugly. I wouldn’t ever validate myself purely by attention from the opposite sex but it would be nice to know I’m at least attractive enough to pull someone lol. It’s also fun, normal and a healthy human desire
emptystudent
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Caea)
Because for the most part I’m a sociable extrovert, I’m just very shy around boys because I feel awful about myself and ugly. I wouldn’t ever validate myself purely by attention from the opposite sex but it would be nice to know I’m at least attractive enough to pull someone lol. It’s also fun, normal and a healthy human desire
but than why do you feel awful and ugly?. listen mam if your looking for someone ( boy ) for partying, kissing etc u will find many many many boys willing and happy do it. your body is something personal to u share it with someone you love and someone who loves you back and don't share it because u feel awkward otherwise. there are 7 billion people on earth you will be found attractive by a lot of people whom perhaps you haven't found yet. So don't think you are ugly or unattractive and as for desire, well they are fun and enjoyable but nly if done properly otherwise they end up giving guilt and regret.
Caea
Rep:
?
Bumping this lol
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Caea)
Bumping this lol
Definitely will not recommend this my g. Guys round there are creepy. You ain't gonna want to hang with them.
Baza2002
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Pulling on TSR should be easy if you want to try it. There are many males on here who would do anything to be in a relationship with a female or to kiss it f*ck a female (I'm not one of those)
Caea
Rep:
?
(Original post by Baza2002)
Pulling on TSR should be easy if you want to try it. There are many males on here who would do anything to be in a relationship with a female or to kiss it f*ck a female (I'm not one of those)
lol I don’t want to pull on tsr aha
Pantera Fan Club
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
CHILL OUT! Don't be in such a hurry.
eveross00
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
90% of the people here havnt talked to the opposite gender , let alone kiss them
Baza2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Caea)
lol I don’t want to pull on tsr aha
Good. I can't give advice on it because I've never had a girlfriend or kissed a female and probably never will (not because I don't want to but because I'm too shy to speak to people and I don't look good). Maybe just ask every male you see at the festival - there will be many who will want you.
as125
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You're parents never kiss you when you were young

SHEET GIRL, that's some deep stuff
Elenideme
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Caea)
I’m an 18 year old straight girl who’s never kissed a boy or even had that much male attention and it’s mainly due to my absolute lack of confidence inhibiting me from even smiling at a boy. In 13 days I go to tiree music festival for 3 days - how do you pull at a festival !!!
This might sound shallow but I have natural 34GG boobs so I’m thinking emphasise my cleavage which I never do lol but boys what would make you want to pull a girl at a festival . I’m tall (5’10) and not skinny so I think that’s a turn off for most but what should I say ? What should I do ? What would make it obvious to you that a girl wants to get with you ?

I’m a 17 year old and from all my friends i’ve never kissed or did anything with a boy,i’m surely not confident at all also.
And so what?...Let life just bring you what is supposed to bring you,of course is weird being in that age and never kissed a boy(i feel you),now gaining confidence is something i’m trying to do in the past year and let me tell you,going out and talking with more people in general gives you that confidence,maybe trying to be who you are and not who you want to be will help!
cherrybomb115
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
tough.
prettywomen2001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Caea)

me too I am 17 and never had a real kiss and don't worry I don't have any confidence either but it will get better I'm sure of it
Caea
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by prettywomen2001)
me too I am 17 and never had a real kiss and don't worry I don't have any confidence either but it will get better I'm sure of it
Too give you a wee bit of hope haha I’m still a virgin by choice but I’ve kissed LOTS of boys now, you’re time and your confidence will come x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (367)
58.91%
Yes- I don't like it (34)
5.46%
No- I want it (177)
28.41%
No- I don't want it (45)
7.22%

Watched Threads