Just get one on Contract
OnePlus 6 or 5T if you're not a fan of the notch
Reply 3
Original post by Jack22031994
Just get one on Contract

Why. I will hardly use it for calls/messages
Original post by tom123h456
I don't mind used or new

You thinking of a contract phone or sim free?

@AngryJellyfish can we get this moved to Mobile phones please :smile:
I don't mind used or new

Manufacturer refurbished/used Google Pixel or Pixel 2. I got a refurb 2016 Pixel 5" for £300 on eBay last September, and it's served me very well since. I plan on using it for as long as I can, until it stops working pretty much.
try samsung or htc
Reply 7
Samsung seems a good choice. Do not go for iphone otherwise you will need to carry an electric generator under your arm all the time to charge it up every minute. Also, every update on iphone is meant to cause problems so that you get tired of your iphone and apply for upgrade. Iphone also has complete control of your personal data.
Reply 8
Original post by princess770
try samsung or htc

What about 1+6
Original post by Trihawk7
OnePlus 6 or 5T if you're not a fan of the notch

What about 1+6

This, OnePlus phones are better than many that are twice the price. They have an AMOLED screen so you can hide the notch completely if you don't like the look of it.
https://www.oneplus.com/uk/

It has all of the internals of a phone for £800+. There's no bloatware installed at all unlike Samsung. The dash charge thing they talk about is insanely good, probably the best fast charging available, the phone doesn't heat up at all while it's charging and it charges from 30% to 95% in the time it takes me to get a shower in the morning.

The only thing you are missing is wireless charging but you really don't need it on a device that charges from 0% to 100% in like 45 minutes.

Their customer service is really good too, especially for a less well-known company. My OnePlus 3t had a small issue with the touch screen after I had it for a year or so and they fixed it for completely free in about a week, no shipping costs or anything, and sent me updates on the progress in the meanwhile. (also they replaced the panel with the one from a OnePlus 5 which is slightly better so I basically got an upgrade)

You can also get them from O2 if you don't want to order directly from the factory
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/oneplus/6

If you want to go really cheap you can get a used 3t on ebay for like £200. I got mine on release and it still holds up well I haven't thought of getting a new one yet, Just inspect the images carefully so you only buy one that has been taken care of. I'm really wary of buying used electronics because I know people would just try to sell something when it stops working properly.
(edited 5 years ago)
iPhone 7 on giffgaff SIM card

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending