The Student Room Group

Favourite anime?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IT65
My fave:

Truly a masterpiece of an anime.
Don't hate me for this but my fav is AOT!
Bungou Stray Dogs / Noragami.
Definitely fairy tail.
Soul eater (maybe as it was one of the earliest I remember), but full metal alchemist is a close second :smile:
Yuri on ice (need some more gay shiz in my life yanno), Tokyo Ghoul, ouran, death note and deadman wonderland are prettyyyy good

Had no idea what was going on in deadman wonderland 😂 but I enjoyed it anyway (send me recommendations please)
Noragami.My sister's favourite is black butler,death note and blue exorcist.
Tokyo ghoul
It depends what ur into 🤷*♀️
Reply 409
Favourite is fairy tail
Original post by Michiyo
Moved to TV Shows as this is where anime-related discussion usually happens. :h:

My answer is Death Note. :yes: Code Geass is not too far behind, though!

YES!!I can relate:u:
Koe no Katachi is my absolute favourite.
Others, as my secondary favourites, include Eureka Seven, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso(Your Lie in April), Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan), Oregairu, Re;Zero, Sukitte ii na yo(Say ‘I love you’), Hai to Gensou no Grimgar(Grimgar of Fantasy and Ashes), 3-Gatsu no Lion S2, Clannad: After Story, Naruto, Code Geass R2, Steins;Gate.
Shokugeki no soma
DEATH NOTE

movies: perfect blue I guess
Original post by OronaVader
DEATH NOTE

movies: perfect blue I guess

The best movie in my opinion is still spirited away. Although I must admit that I watched just a few anime movies so far. :s-smilie:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Kallisto
The best movie in my opinion is still spirited away. Although I must admit that I watched just a few anime movies so far. :s-smilie:

Spirited Away is awesome and is one of my childhood favorites. Perfect Blue just appealed to me better in terms of the themes I guess. I’ve just gotten into anime too, I’ve just watched 5/6 of them. 🙈
Spirited Away is awesome and is one of my childhood favorites. Perfect Blue just appealed to me better in terms of the themes I guess. I’ve just gotten into anime too, I’ve just watched 5/6 of them. 🙈

"Perfect blue" is one of the anime movies on my watching list. My friend recommended me, also would love to watch "your name". Was sad that I was not able to do this in the cinema when it was broadcasted for a little while. :frown:
Original post by Kallisto
"Perfect blue" is one of the anime movies on my watching list. My friend recommended me, also would love to watch "your name". Was sad that I was not able to do this in the cinema when it was broadcasted for a little while. :frown:

Yes Perfect Blue is a must watch- it messes with your mind and I think that’s the best part. I’ve heard Your Name is amazing- it is on my list too (though I’m not too much of a romance fan haha). It’s time for you to start watching :P many anime sites have the movies in HD online.
Yes Perfect Blue is a must watch- it messes with your mind and I think that’s the best part. I’ve heard Your Name is amazing- it is on my list too (though I’m not too much of a romance fan haha). It’s time for you to start watching :P many anime sites have the movies in HD online.

Are those for free? can you send me the links to the sites to watch the animes, please?
Death Parade was great, sadly it was only a season. I love Seven Deadly Sins though. I don't watch much Anime but I'd like to as I have ran out of every other genre to watch.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending