Scroll to see replies

Outside of in I id assume
Reply 2
Original post by TheYearNiner
Outside of in I id assume

****ing long though
Reply 3
Original post by Alexty28
How common is it for people to smoke weed at Uni? And where do people do it?

p.s. no anti drug comments

Very common. Most do it outside their halls, or in their living room or communal spaces in halls/shared house. Anywhere where there's no crowd of people tbh.
Reply 4
Original post by kkboyk
Very common. Most do it outside their halls, or in their living room or communal spaces in halls/shared house. Anywhere where there's no crowd of people tbh.

wouldn't that stick up the halls and get you caught though?

Your problem is that it stinks and you cant really mask the smell.
Your flat mates will know and anyone passing your corridor has a good chance of smelling it. If they make a complaint you get a fine. If they catch you again you get a bigger fine and a warning. They catch you again then you are likely to be kicked out of accommodation. Outside is better.
Reply 6
wouldn't that stick up the halls and get you caught though?

Not if you get your flatmates on it, smoke in the kitchen where there isn't a camera, open all the window, shut all doors and covered the gaps in the door, and also cover the fire alarms.

The smell is strong, so you'd have to be careful. If you cba just smoke it outside.
(edited 5 years ago)
Find a nice little place to be a reefer addict, that’s key.
Reply 8
Original post by 999tigger
Your problem is that it stinks and you cant really mask the smell.
Your flat mates will know and anyone passing your corridor has a good chance of smelling it. If they make a complaint you get a fine. If they catch you again you get a bigger fine and a warning. They catch you again then you are likely to be kicked out of accommodation. Outside is better.

I thought they will kick you out straight away as it is illegal after all
Original post by kkboyk
Not if you get your flatmates on it, smoke in the kitchen where there isn't a camera, open all the window, shut all doors and covered the gaps in the door, and also cover the fire alarms.

The smell is strong, so you'd have to be careful. If you cba just smoke it outside.

Sounds easier to not smoke it

Fairly common. People do it wherever; some in their room, some in the kitchen, some outside, some on a hill at sunset. It isn't strongly opposed by flatmates nor is it harshly punished by uni. As drug users go, pot heads are not that bothersome. A law student I met in third year said he spent £10k on coke and said he failed his first-year exams because he did his exams coked up -- if he got away with ten grand's worth of cocaine, people are going to get away with a joint every now and then.

We did it once; in the kitchen, giggling away. The night prior a flatmate had a mini party with cheap vodka which was about 10x louder and more obnoxious than giggling and a peculiar smell.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Bill Nye
Sounds easier to not smoke it

Yh but where's the fun in that
You’re so pretty.

I love the large mouth and teeth.

You are just swell.
(edited 5 years ago)
I thought they will kick you out straight away as it is illegal after all

Most student halls will just give you a formal warning. Continued blazing in the building will result in eviction
Reply 14
Original post by Little Popcorns
You’re so pretty.

I love the large mouth and teeth.

You are just swell.

Thank you, very kind. Would you like to meet up for a coffee, you just pm me your address and phone number.
Thank you, very kind. Would you like to meet up for a coffee, you just pm me your address and phone number.

10 Goonophile way,
Goonsville,
Goonsbury
GWN Z12

U.K.

O1z3738-7473837
(edited 5 years ago)
Not common in London - I hear its common up north.
why don't you quit university instead? you'll save your money and be free to smoke all the weed you want and it certainly would be a better place without people like you
Reply 18
Original post by claudiorafael
why don't you quit university instead? you'll save your money and be free to smoke all the weed you want and it certainly would be a better place without people like you

Because I can learn and smoke, educate myself and enjoy myself. Weed is no worse than alcohol, actually alcohol is probably worse. So don't be such a judgmental **** and **** off.
Reply 19
Original post by Little Popcorns
10 Goonophile way,
Goonsville,
Goonsbury
GWN Z12

U.K.

O1z3738-7473837

kool I will sea u soons then babez

Latest

Trending

Trending