The Student Room Group

Vodafone Apprenticeship Applicants 2018

Hey guys :smile:

I noticed there wasn't a thread for this yet, so I thought I would go ahead and make it.

For those wondering, applications officially open next week, but those registered for job alerts could apply as of a couple of days ago.

Good luck to all applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im starting the networking apprenticeship with Vodafone in September 🙂 Did you get an offer?
Who’s got an offer for the London office and for what role?
Reply 3
I got an offer for Cyber Security at Newbury/Bracknell. so excited to start!!
Original post by j4-squire
I got an offer for Cyber Security at Newbury/Bracknell. so excited to start!!

Congratulations! I got one for London in Sales 😅
Reply 5
What date was your assessment centre?
Original post by Yassinn
What date was your assessment centre?

15th June, did you get an offer?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
Was it Hammersmith or Newsbury? & I haven't heard anything yet but I didn't apply for sales.
The AC was in Newbury, but I’ll be working in Hammersmith, what did you apply for?
Reply 9
I applied for data analytics but haven't heard from them ever since.
My assessment centre was back on May and I was contacted about 4 days after. And then got my contract through about a 5 days after that. Just waiting to here back from them now with more information about a introduction day or something like that.
My assessment centre was back on May and I was contacted about 4 days after. And then got my contract through about a 5 days after that. Just waiting to here back from them now with more information about a introduction day or something like that.

When you signed and sent the contract did they say email back? And have you done the security watchdog form?
Original post by itss_abzz
When you signed and sent the contract did they say email back? And have you done the security watchdog form?

Yeah they did they sent the security watchdog link and I got a DBS certificate in the post but haven't heard anymore than that? Have you done the security watchdog clearance and heard anymore?
Yeah they did they sent the security watchdog link and I got a DBS certificate in the post but haven't heard anymore than that? Have you done the security watchdog clearance and heard anymore?

No I didn’t receive the link yet, how long did it take for you to get yours?
Original post by itss_abzz
No I didn’t receive the link yet, how long did it take for you to get yours?

It took a few days, I put it down to them taking on quite a few apprentices so there a bit of a backlog but I just chased them up on it when I didn't hear anything
How long did your DBS check take?
I think mine took about 5 days but I went on a 5 day holiday the day after i submitted everything so hard to tell when it arrived as my DBS certificate was at home when i got back. Did you check the box that says you would like to receive your certificate? Once your certificate gone through you should receive an email with a link to a facebook group.
Yeah I did check the box, thanks for your help! As you can imagine im very eager to start😅😅
No problem, I am too just wished the start date wasn't in September!
No problem, I am too just wished the start date wasn't in September!

I guess they wanted us to have a good summer before we get to work!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending