The Student Room Group

International Baccalaureate Results Day 6th July 2018 Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wolfmoon88
I heard about P2 for Chem HL this year... and it wasn't that great. I'm sure it will be fine though! I did Chem HL last year :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice! Do you mind if I ask what you got and whether you were expecting it?
Original post by asd.987
Nice! Do you mind if I ask what you got and whether you were expecting it?

Well I got a 5 in Chem, was expecting a 6.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheTroll73
lol was quoted here and I don't even do IB...
:ditto:

Hope everyone smashes it today.:smile:

And remember if you're feeling stressed/tired/worried/anxious...

If it won't matter in 5 years, it doesn't matter.:smile:
My IB exams happen in MAY 2019but I had an anticipated subject who's results are coming out tommorowON 6TH OF JULYAND I AM SOO SCARED even though its not a big deal for me cause its an extra subjectim still scaredGOSHKILL ME RN
Reply 24
Just heard from our IB coordinator... My daughter got 45! Hello, Imperial! 😊

Wish everyone the best possible outcome!
Original post by EleaGR

Congratulations to your daughter :biggrin: glad she got the best possible result! Hope she has a great time in Imperial! :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by EleaGR

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! What subjects did she do?
Reply 27
Thank you @wolfmoon88!

I hope so too!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by Ms2000
Wow!!! Congratulations!!! What subjects did she do?

Thank you @Ms2000! She did Biology, Chemistry, Maths/HL, English B, Modern Greek L&L, Business SL
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by EleaGR

Congrats to your daughter! She did just so well! :smile:
Reply 30
I just got my results: 43 total! One off of my predicted, but soooo happy!

7s in my HLs
two 7s in my SLs and one 6
2 core points! :smile:
Original post by MagicalMedic

7s in my HLs

Well done!
Reply 32

7s in my HLs

Congrats to you too, @MagicalMedic!!! Excellent Results! I believe Leicester will be lucky to get you! Are you still on for it?
Reply 33
Original post by ninjass
Well done!

Thank you! Expected much lower so it's a pleasant surprise!

Original post by EleaGR
Congrats to you too, @MagicalMedic!!! Excellent Results! I believe Leicester will be lucky to get you! Are you still on for it?

Thank you! English was a bit of a shocker but honestly happy with the 6 I got, not even gonna bother remarking.
Still have my offer, yet to have it changed to unconditional though :yep: I'm going to be a doctor after all! :clap2::dance:

Telling my family soon and will discuss my future as well haha!

7s in my HLs

So happy for you mate :biggrin: Told you it was going to be fine :wink: Well done :woo: You are on your way to becoming a doctor :tongue: Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
So happy for you mate :biggrin: Told you it was going to be fine :wink: Well done :woo: You are on your way to becoming a doctor :tongue: Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I honestly can't believe I've done it. It feels so good to have something pay off at least once. Shed one manly happy tear even.

Yeah nothing can stop me now! :biggrin: But opening the envelope today was absolutely terrifying.
I honestly can't believe I've done it. It feels so good to have something pay off at least once. Shed one manly happy tear even.

Yeah nothing can stop me now! :biggrin: But opening the envelope today was absolutely terrifying.

Well deserved :smile: :woo: That moment when you open the grades if definitely the most scary part... afterwards regardless of the result, it feels relieving in a sense :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Well deserved :smile: :woo: That moment when you open the grades if definitely the most scary part... afterwards regardless of the result, it feels relieving in a sense :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It does feel a bit weird now as there's this large space between results and uni and idk what to do with myself :lol: Time to get crackin' on some extra jobs and lean a language more in-depth...

Any tips on how to stay occupied with things other than studying or watching shows? All I've been doing so far is that:lol:
Reply 38
It does feel a bit weird now as there's this large space between results and uni and idk what to do with myself :lol: Time to get crackin' on some extra jobs and lean a language more in-depth...

Any tips on how to stay occupied with things other than studying or watching shows? All I've been doing so far is that:lol:

Hey, can't you just relax for a while and go for vacation? You deserve it! You achieved A LOT! Enjoy yourself a little bit. You need to because there's a lot coming ahead of you as an undergraduate medical student. :wink:
Reply 39

7s in my HLs

Well done! Congratulations!! Can you please share the upper and lower boundaries,if possible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending