North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Bcu accomodation 2018/19

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Group chat for belgrave view accommodation: https://m.me/join/AbYXqw56lxBwlFgG

If you search Birmingham Freshers 2018, you should be able to find the other group chats of you’re applying for other accommodations :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
I'm doing illustration too1 are you staying in university locks? :smile:
I'm staying in University locks and I'm doing Accounting! Hope 😁
(edited 6 years ago)
I’ve got a room at Jennens Court I’m studying an undergrad course. Anyone else been offered a room at Jennens Court?
Reply 64
Original post by Cynthiaja
I have a confirmed place in The Locks for September 2018

Unfortunately I didn't get Locks :frown:
Got Staniforth instead x
Original post by jessbb
Unfortunately I didn't get Locks :frown:
Got Staniforth instead x

There’s a Facebook group chat for Staniforth if you want join? x
I've applied for locks because it's the cheapest one but I liked the heights too!, im just worried because of the prices, theyre all so expensive and there isnt much variation.
Reply 67
Original post by AMBERROSEX
I’ve got a room at Jennens Court I’m studying an undergrad course. Anyone else been offered a room at Jennens Court?

Hey I got Jennens too I am in room B flat A52, And I am also an undergraduate. :smile:
Is there a group chat for the heights? :biggrin:
Reply 69
Hi, has anyone got a room in the University Locks?
if anyones is still looking to get an accommodation at jennens court, i have one for 2018-2019 and as i wont be staying in there i was hoping someone can take it off my hands.

if you want to discuss further pls message me
hi

i was wondering if anyone is still interested in getting an accommodation in jennens court?
and if you are have already applied for one?

as i a room in jennens court that i would like to give to you, as i wont be staying there and need someone to take it, so i don't get charged for the room.

if you are interested can you get back to me ASAP

thank you
Reply 72
Original post by Teggy00
Hi, has anyone got a room in the University Locks?

I have! Block B Flat 1!
Stupid question, but where can I information about how many weeks my course is? I should choose which lenght of stay I am applying to but cannot find when tje first year will end. 😬
Original post by Ticococo
Stupid question, but where can I information about how many weeks my course is? I should choose which lenght of stay I am applying to but cannot find when tje first year will end. 😬

Hi,

You can get an idea of term dates on our website here or download the academic calendar from the page.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Lydia
Original post by Birmingham City University
Hi,

You can get an idea of [url="https://www.bcu.ac.uk/student-info/types-of-study/academic-calendar/2018-19"]term dates on our website here
or download the academic calendar from the page.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Lydia

Thank you for answering!
I've been searching this page many times, but still cannot be sure about the ending date of my course (architecture). Or is it the same day, 9.7. for every course?
My other question is when course will start in September? In my comfirmation letter it's sade 1 September but according to academic calendar it's much later.

I'm sorry for asking stupid questions, but by asking I can hopefully be sure about these important things.

Thanks!
(edited 5 years ago)
Thank you for answering!
I've been searching this page many times, but still cannot be sure about the ending date of my course (architecture). Or is it the same day, 9.7. for every course?
My other question is when course will start in September? In my comfirmation letter it's sade 1 September but according to academic calendar it's much later.

I'm sorry for asking stupid questions, but by asking I can hopefully be sure about these important things.

Thanks!

The exact end date is hard to say because it can differ depending on deadlines etc, so the best thing to do is check with your tutor or course leader when you start.
No don't worry, it's not stupid at all! The 1st of September is just given as a guide but Welcome Week starts on 17th September and classes the week after from the 24th, but you'll receive more information and your timetable once you enrol.

Lydia
Original post by Birmingham City University
The exact end date is hard to say because it can differ depending on deadlines etc, so the best thing to do is check with your tutor or course leader when you start.
No don't worry, it's not stupid at all! The 1st of September is just given as a guide but Welcome Week starts on 17th September and classes the week after from the 24th, but you'll receive more information and your timetable once you enrol.

Lydia

Thank you very much! This was the most helpful tip by now. 😅But I still have questions... 🙈 Can it be already known, how many weeks the course will take? I would need this information applying accommodation. I'm international student so the starting date is important to me to know as soon as possible. 😅 Where could I find information about when to come to Birmingham?

Thanks,
Ticococo
[email protected]
Thank you very much! This was the most helpful tip by now. 😅But I still have questions... 🙈 Can it be already known, how many weeks the course will take? I would need this information applying accommodation. I'm international student so the starting date is important to me to know as soon as possible. 😅 Where could I find information about when to come to Birmingham?

Thanks,
Ticococo

Hey Ticococo,

Then as an international student I think your Welcome Week start a week earlier, so around 10th September - but you should receive more information about this soon.
If you have questions about your accommodation, email [email protected] and they'll be able to help, you can also speak to our international team at [email protected] who will answer any questions you have.

Thanks,

Lydia
Stupid question. Does anyone understand how Belgrave view's room/flat/floor system work? The confirmation email doesn't make it clear.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending