The Student Room Group

why do girls often deny their boyfriends for sex

So i had to ask this one. girls end up denying having sex for absolute no reason.. they’ll just say “I dont feel like it” but in reality they’re in the fear of being named sluts or simply because of the idea “he wont love me as before after seeing me naked”.

okay first of all.. you shouldn’t date a person if you’re not seeing him in your future rather than wasting both of your times.
second.. i dont even know who lied to you that having sex with a guy leads to him lose interest in you.. well in some cases yes but still i think most of the guys (including myself) get attached and loves more a girl who isn’t selfish and willing to go an extra to make us work out.

because a guy might give you his attention, love, honesty, loyalty, commitment date you for months or even years and still deny him sex everytime.

whats even the point of dating if you’re not making your partner happy? why not just date a gay dude who isnt capable of getting hard? because i see no difference

Scroll to see replies

This seems more like venting rather than a genuine question. Are you alright? :s-smilie:
Sex is personal. If a girl doesn't want to have sex at any point for whatever reason then that's fine. Same if a guy wants to say no.
Reply 3
Aw diddums.
Because sex and long-term relationships are a very delicate balance. Too little and you'll both be disappointed, too much and one of you will fear the other's only doing it for their own pleasures.
I don't think its about that at all. When you're ready for it you know. There's no point in girls forcing themselves to do it just because they're with their boyfriends.
Reply 6
Original post by CTLeafez
This seems more like venting rather than a genuine question. Are you alright? :s-smilie:

Lol I’m okay. focus on the question
Reply 7
Original post by uninteresting
I don't think its about that at all. When you're ready for it you know. There's no point in girls forcing themselves to do it just because they're with their boyfriends.

ready for what? thats what i dont get..
Original post by Anonymous
ready for what? thats what i dont get..

Erm sex...? Not every couple has to have sex all the time, its supposed to be a special act, not something you take for granted
Reply 9
Original post by DrawTheLine
Sex is personal. If a girl doesn't want to have sex at any point for whatever reason then that's fine. Same if a guy wants to say no.

thats how it’s supposed to be viewed. yet this rather happens too much. 95% of girls in relationships constantly keeps denying with absolute no reason.

so is she entitled to get mad when a guy cheats for sex?
thats how it’s supposed to be viewed. yet this rather happens too much. 95% of girls in relationships constantly keeps denying with absolute no reason.

so is she entitled to get mad when a guy cheats for sex?

Please provide a scientific and reliable source for your claim.

And yes. If sex is so important to the guy then break up with the person. There is no good reason to cheat on someone. Same goes for a woman.
Original post by Pantera Fan Club
Because sex and long-term relationships are a very delicate balance. Too little and you'll both be disappointed, too much and one of you will fear the other's only doing it for their own pleasures.

this one is based on too little. no sex at all!!

for example my mate has been dating his girlfriend for almost a year now and they only had they’re first sex last week. but, that is after a long fight where he even wanted to end things!! so i dont get how girls minds even work
Original post by uninteresting

so isn’t it rather using the other person then? isn’t the purpose of a relationship for both of you to feel happy in it??.. how will that work when one party doesn’t feel the same?
this one is based on too little. no sex at all!!

for example my mate has been dating his girlfriend for almost a year now and they only had they’re first sex last week. but, that is after a long fight where he even wanted to end things!! so i dont get how girls minds even work

Neither do I, my friend. Which is why I would just be conservative, you don't want to make a woman uncomfortable about sex.
So i had to ask this one. girls end up denying having sex for absolute no reason.. they’ll just say “I dont feel like it” but in reality they’re in the fear of being named sluts or simply because of the idea “he wont love me as before after seeing me naked”.

okay first of all.. you shouldn’t date a person if you’re not seeing him in your future rather than wasting both of your times.
second.. i dont even know who lied to you that having sex with a guy leads to him lose interest in you.. well in some cases yes but still i think most of the guys (including myself) get attached and loves more a girl who isn’t selfish and willing to go an extra to make us work out.

because a guy might give you his attention, love, honesty, loyalty, commitment date you for months or even years and still deny him sex everytime.

whats even the point of dating if you’re not making your partner happy? why not just date a gay dude who isnt capable of getting hard? because i see no difference

totally agree with you
so isn’t it rather using the other person then? isn’t the purpose of a relationship for both of you to feel happy in it??.. how will that work when one party doesn’t feel the same?

If you feel used then you're in the wrong relationship man.
Original post by aidenscottargh
totally agree with you

thank you
are you a dog? can you not handle having blue balls

perhaps that's why she's hesitant to have sex with you. you seem rather forceful and a bit too focused on it.

there is more to a relationship than sex. just let it happen naturally without getting so annoyed about it and bringing it up too often .

if you can't handle it don't be with her.
ps clearly your the problem. if she wanted to have sex with u she would've
are you a dog? can you not handle having blue balls

perhaps that's why she's hesitant to have sex with you. you seem rather forceful and a bit too focused on it.

there is more to a relationship than sex. just let it happen naturally without getting so annoyed about it and bringing it up too often .

if you can't handle it don't be with her.

first of all, Mind your language. and second I didnt say i have problems with my girl back off mufasa.

this happened to my close m8 + my prev relationships and it pisses me off. i feel like she’s using him & wasting his time. (free meals, love, attention etc yet for a person who wouldn’t consider your happiness. thats selfish)

Latest

Trending

Trending