The Student Room Group

Who do you think is the best singer/band of all time?

Scroll to see replies

DEMI LOVATO. So underrated.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Best singer is, or rather was, Ronnie James Dio \m/

Band, depends on mood. At the moment I'm in a Judas Priest groove

What's your favourite JP album mate?
The Weeknd.
Taylor swift
Original post by heididdo
DEMI LOVATO. So underrated.

*cough* *cough* Demi is shyte
Best singer is, or rather was, Ronnie James Dio \m/

Band, depends on mood. At the moment I'm in a Judas Priest groove

What is that?
The Jacksons
Original post by Dragon5555
What is that?

Metal. You've never heard of Judas Priest or Dio?
Original post by math42
Best singer: Aretha Franklin
Best band: The Beatles

Cos I'm a mainstream douche

Those certainly aren't my personal favourites to listen to, but then I don't know what my personal favourites are.

Those would be my picks too.
Queen would have to be it for me. Singer I've no idea, there's so many! And all very different.
*cough* *cough* Demi is shyte

She really isnt. YouTube her live performances.
I know people on here can range from 13 upward. but many of you have terrible taste in music. seriously no parents or uncles who had music lying around for you to listen to? there is one great musician britain produced and that is van morrison.
So many different genres of music to choose a best vocalist from. For me because I enjoy Celtic Music I would say Lisa Kelly has the best voice in that genre of music. There are many vocalists though like Freddie Mercury , Amy Lee, Alison Krauss, Ann Wilson, and Brandon Urie that could easily be the best vocalists.

The best band as in success or popularity has to be The Beatles. Nirvana also was very popular I guess and still is to some point. The same goes or Elvis in his time.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Wilfred Little
What's your favourite JP album mate?

I'm not enough of a hipster to say anything other than British Steel. Also, massive affinity for Breaking the Law since it was the first song I learnt to play.

What is that?

Heavy Metal. Dio was a vocalist for Elf, Rainbow, Dio, Black Sabbath & Heaven and Hell (aka Black Sabbath by any other name) - you'll probably know best Holy Diver from his discography, but I'd recommend the Black Sabbath song Heaven and Hell.

Judas Priest are a NWOBHM band from Birmingham (well, West Bromwich but it's basically just greater Birmingham), and for them you've probably heard Breaking the Law before.
I'm not enough of a hipster to say anything other than British Steel. Also, massive affinity for Breaking the Law since it was the first song I learnt to play.

Heavy Metal. Dio was a vocalist for Elf, Rainbow, Dio, Black Sabbath & Heaven and Hell (aka Black Sabbath by any other name) - you'll probably know best Holy Diver from his discography, but I'd recommend the Black Sabbath song Heaven and Hell.

Judas Priest are a NWOBHM band from Birmingham (well, West Bromwich but it's basically just greater Birmingham), and for them you've probably heard Breaking the Law before.

I don't think I have come across any of this. I am 18 :/ I might listen though.
(edited 5 years ago)
Band: BTS
Singer... idk really
JLS :tongue:
Original post by username4144838
Literally impossible, I know. I feel like it totally depends on your mood.

Man from Ohio

taylor swift is the best for every mood and occasion because of the sheer amount of different music

(G)I-DLE (k-pop girl group)

Quick Reply

Latest