The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You need to be confident in your body; fairly athletic. An ability to interface with new people every day is key. The hours are typically evenings/late night which might not suit everyone.
Some people in this profession are self-employed, others work for a club or manager.
Reply 2
I wouldn't wait until you're "older" ... one of a strippers main selling points is their youth! :smile: Your value decreases with age so the sooner you become one the better! ^_^
i wouldn't encourage it but....

pros:
.get a fair amount of money
.Get to dance in front of people
. no problem when the room gets warm

cons:
. You'll lose respect for yourself so will others e.g friends,family
.You could potentially get harassed alot
.Your parents will most likely be upset and disapointed in you
.You might have to make some medical changes to your body which costs alot
.Might be a little embarrassing walking around town if people knew who you were
.Guys/girls won't want to hang out or walk around town with you
... your last point ... ummm honey Yes the **** they will! You'll have a **** ton of money, and you'll have dirt on everyone who's ever visited the stip club... that rude waiter with a wedding ring giving some one a hard time, was at the strip club two days ago. He sees your with the one he's giving a hard time you ask... so how's your wife. Boom. Done. Shut it down. His attitude changes and he's become 100% more cooperative
Original post by Anonymous
So basically I’m thinking of becoming a stripper when I’m older. Does anyone have any experience of what its like to be a stripper like what are the pros and cons

You do you boo boo

So here's the sitch
You will get a whole lot of money,
Youll be physically fit, because you have to be
You could pull a black china and get engaged with a rich dude then become famous
Your friends won't give a **** cause your making money and you buy nice gifts for birthdays and Christmas time.
Most places don't have a set working time or set days you show up do your thing then leave.

Cons
Can't ear excessive amounts of junk food
Original post by Anonymous
So basically I’m thinking of becoming a stripper when I’m older. Does anyone have any experience of what its like to be a stripper like what are the pros and cons

Always wet the wallpaper beforehand and it comes off easier.
Original post by Huw M Thomas
Always wet the wallpaper beforehand and it comes off easier.

lmao
Original post by ohheyimharriet
lmao

If you had an ounce of common sense, you'd recognise a fact when you read one and if you had an ounce of maturity, you'd recognise sarcasm.
Original post by Huw M Thomas
If you had an ounce of common sense, you'd recognise a fact when you read one and if you had an ounce of maturity, you'd recognise sarcasm.

lmao ok
I don't think you're really serious, but just in case...a big con is that later on if you wanted to go into something in the public eye like politics, film work, charity work or wanted to have a relationship with someone famous-ish or who was well-respected in their field of work, then pictures, videeos and tell-all tales could surface about you and bring it all down (ever heard of heather mills?). And think of meghan markle, she never thought she was going to marry into the royal family of england...and what if there are risque pics or videos of her somewhere? it's not going to pleasant...
Reply 11
Original post by Ray_Shadows
i wouldn't encourage it but....

pros:
.get a fair amount of money
.Get to dance in front of people
. no problem when the room gets warm

cons:
. You'll lose respect for yourself so will others e.g friends,family
.You could potentially get harassed alot
.Your parents will most likely be upset and disapointed in you
.You might have to make some medical changes to your body which costs alot
.Might be a little embarrassing walking around town if people knew who you were
.Guys/girls won't want to hang out or walk around town with you

Really I have a problem with your last answer. If someone doesnt want to hang around you because you are a stripper then they are completely ignorant and stupid. Most of the time when someone has an issue with it its because they are too ugly to do the job themselves. These people are called HATERS and they are straight poison to everyday life!
Original post by Jaxca
Really I have a problem with your last answer. If someone doesnt want to hang around you because you are a stripper then they are completely ignorant and stupid. Most of the time when someone has an issue with it its because they are too ugly to do the job themselves. These people are called HATERS and they are straight poison to everyday life!

you're 9 months late mate
you're 9 months late mate

8*
Original post by DEͥSTͣIͫNY
8*

yeh well i counted november aswell
yeh well i counted november aswell

Don't worry about it :tongue:
If people don’t want to hang around with you that’s shows there fake and if family are disappointed that’s there view like my family wouldn’t be
I want to see you dance, dance, dance
Yeah Im going out babbyyyyy

I want to see that dat ass, that boobs, that legs. Your touch I need that

Latest

Trending

Trending