The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Anyone here waiting for CAS from Bradford univ?

I've heard tales of CAS taking ages to arrive, even though the university claims that it takes 3 to 5 days. What has your experience been?

Scroll to see replies

Have you sent off your CAS request form, met your offer conditions (and had your place confirmed by admissions) and paid your £2,000 deposit?
https://www.bradford.ac.uk/visas/new-students/admission-and-cas/
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Have you sent off your CAS request form, met your offer conditions (and had your place confirmed by admissions) and paid your £2,000 deposit?
https://www.bradford.ac.uk/visas/new-students/admission-and-cas/

All done and dusted...
Original post by Maria.aslam
All done and dusted...

Brilliant

In that case if you're worried you could contact the visa support team [email protected] to ask how long you are likely to be waiting
Original post by Maria.aslam
All done and dusted...

Hi Maria,

It sounds like you've been organised and arranged your documents nice and early in the summer :smile:

You will have been allocated a dedicated case worker in our Visa Support Team and they will be checking your documents for you. Quite often the delay can be the £2000 advance fee payment arriving in the University's bank account (international bank transfers can take some time), or because some of the requirement documents haven't been received. Once everything has been received by the University then CAS's are normally issued in 3-5 working days.

You can send me a personal message with your UB number (or your full name and date of birth) and I can check on your case for you.

I hope that helps and I look forward to welcoming you to Bradford in September :u:

Shelley
Reply 5
Original post by University of Bradford International
Hi Maria,

It sounds like you've been organised and arranged your documents nice and early in the summer :smile:

You will have been allocated a dedicated case worker in our Visa Support Team and they will be checking your documents for you. Quite often the delay can be the £2000 advance fee payment arriving in the University's bank account (international bank transfers can take some time), or because some of the requirement documents haven't been received. Once everything has been received by the University then CAS's are normally issued in 3-5 working days.

You can send me a personal message with your UB number (or your full name and date of birth) and I can check on your case for you.

I hope that helps and I look forward to welcoming you to Bradford in September :u:

Shelley

Lovely, thanks.
Reply 6
HiiCan you check when my CAS will get issue?
All done….
Original post by University of Bradford International
Hi Maria,

Shelley

Am loose my hope bcoz am still waiting from 24 Nov.. But uni. Not react on my reminders am also submit everything and pay2000 pounds... But they are not giving interview date and also CAS bcoz l have unconditional offer.. Am worried about my process bcoz l have a vry few time for my process..
Reply 9
Hi, Seems we are in this together, I have done all that is needed to be done and still waiting since 24th of Nov as well . Let’s still keep hope up, all will be fine. I just wish some can reply to all the emails I have being sending 😰
Hi,
I have done all that’s needed to be done.still waiting for CAS so I can apply for VISA.Being waiting since 24th of Nov.Please help look into it.Thanks
Original post by Motolani
Hi, Seems we are in this together, I have done all that is needed to be done and still waiting since 24th of Nov as well . Let’s still keep hope up, all will be fine. I just wish some can reply to all the emails I have being sending 😰

R u applied in bradford ??
Original post by Kamal preet kaur

Yes please
Original post by Kamal preet kaur

Yes
I applied on 4 April but no response from University..
I apply in Bradford University Richmond road...
Original post by Hira devi
I applied on 4 April but no response from University..

Hey @Hira devi :smile:

The admissions team are busy working through applications. Once they have received your application you will be sent an email with your UB number on so you will know when your application has been received.

Thanks,

Becky
I am waiting for my CAS (2 weeks) have gone but still no response???
Original post by Usman sajid
I am waiting for my CAS (2 weeks) have gone but still no response???

Hey @usman sajid

Please contact our Visa Support Team who can help with this on [email protected]
Reply 19
Hello, i have been waiting two weeks now for Pre CAS interview. I have submitted all documents. I sent a mail asking why i have not been scheduled for the interview, i was only asked to continue waiting. Today makes it exactly 2 weeks that i sent my CAS documents to Bradford Uni.

VISA application takes a while and booking aflight will get more expensive as the date gets closer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending