The Student Room Group

What dream did you have last night?

I had a dream that I was Cardi B at one of the closest shopping centre’s that is near me with my friends but was weird as I still had my brain and knew I wasn’t her but everyone thought I was and had to convince one of my friends that I wasn’t her and I am a guy so she was in shock. I also had her real bag and we were going into shops and one was like Poundland, on the other side of the shopping mall to where we were going next, and as I was walking somebody who was allegedly my ‘friend’ kept latching onto my right arm but she was not convinced that I was Cardi B. We went on to find more clothes that Cardi B would wear like wigs and whatnot.

However the wigs were expensive in the one we were at but there was another on the opposite side and much bigger but one of my friends said that the service there is bad. We went there anyway and the wigs were still pricey. However I was going to get some shoes that were £800 but it was in some weird dream Language; 8n00. I felt guilty as I knew it was my bag or my real identity however so I decided to not buy anything.

Later on, we went to Eat Central (a food court in my shopping centre) and a guy from my school who was horrific to many people walked past with a another guy and was just saying mean things to one of my friends and looked me up and down and said I had a moustache (technically non-existent) but still didn’t know it was me. We went to McDonalds (eventhough it’s not in that area). The friend that was in shock asked me who’s bag looked expensive (hers or the Cardi B one) and the female cashier said the same currency (£1600 I think) as she thought they were equality the same of quality. I was SHOOK when I woke up. 😳
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
You’re lucky you have dreams, because I don’t.
Original post by Black Water
You’re lucky you have dreams, because I don’t.

Sometimes I remember them clearly and sometimes I don’t 😂
Reply 3
Original post by Ratchet Hoe

You must be an airhead
Wet :colonhash:
Reply 5

You must of had a long dream as well 😂😂
Original post by Stephan0
Wet :colonhash:

Omg
Original post by Black Water
You must of had a long dream as well 😂😂

Yes it actually was and I am shook about it. It was subliminal about money and identity I think
Omg

Yup :colonhash:
I dreamt I was a shadowhunter out of The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. It was awesome #SaveShadowhunters
Reply 10
I don't have a lot of dreams and if I do they never include celebrities or anything. They're always just weird dreams about people I know in real life.

I rarely sleep anyway.
Original post by nbhdOV
I don't have a lot of dreams and if I do they never include celebrities or anything. They're always just weird dreams about people I know in real life.

I rarely sleep anyway.

I usually don’t have many dreams with celebrities in; it’s rare I would say, but this dream was one of a kind LOL 😂
Reply 12
I usually don’t have many dreams with celebrities in; it’s rare I would say, but this dream was one of a kind LOL 😂

I wish I had dreams about celebrities. Would be dope to meet and talk to them for a bit even if it's not real.
Reply 13
That it was results day and I failed my exams.
Original post by Your Local Cat
That it was results day and I failed my exams.

That’s... depressing... 😞
I dream of bjj, fighing and like once in a while I dream that Im like 10 years into the future with my gf and we have kids and a dog etc etc :s-smilie: Scary stuff
Reply 16
I dream of Jeannie.
Can't remember, dreamed someone was raping me the other day so is probably for the best that i cant. Had trains in it that's all i know
I dream every night and remember them every morning. They’re also very animated and quite vivid. I’m usually in some sort of school and instead of learning I’m having lots of adventures. Probably a side effect of antidepressants.

Quick Reply

Latest