Reply 1
Hopefully I can change a few views!
No I do not.
It depends on what kind of Islam.
Reply 4
Original post by RickHendricks
No I do not.

Please elaborate.
absolutely against because it preaches a false gospel leading people to hell and it's antichrist.
Why must you change someone's views?
Original post by biokit
Please elaborate.

The religion is violent, has such a large number of "ex" es, is not accepting of Homosexuality (modern terms), and is taken too literal.
Original post by JaydorIV
absolutely against because it preaches a false gospel leading people to hell and it's antichrist.

Mate you believe god is limited and unlimited at the same time....you also believe in a trinity that has never been mentioned in your Bible. Peaaak.
Reply 9
Original post by ProRoadman
It depends on what kind of Islam.

In my view there is only one true Islam; everyone has their own opinions. Islam has been shaped and moulded into different versions just like Christianity.
Original post by Dragon5555
Mate you believe god is limited and unlimited at the same time....you also believe in a trinity that has never been mentioned in your Bible. Peaaak.

Really? Attacking a major religion just cause it isn’t yours?
Radical Islam Yes I am against that, but people who just go about their beliefs peacefully No I have no problem with that. I have problems with anything radical and violent to be honest.
Of course.

As the normal religion that millions of our peaceful muslins citizen observe in our society.

People should be free to worship and make up their own mind. They should be law abiding citizens and bigots and hate mongers of all flavours should be roundly rebuked.

British society is liberal, plural and multicultural. Banning a religion because some of it's members are notorious criminals is not representative of our society or history.

Unfortunately, it seems that we are heading away from this. So scapegoating muslims, immigrants and asylum seekers is ever so tempting...
(edited 5 years ago)

the Bible continuously teaches the trinity, you don't seem to know who the God of the Bible is. Peaaak.

Hardly attacking. Just stating something to see a response that might prove me wrong.
Reply 15

I agree, but a lot of people and I mean ALOT has disrepected Islam to a whole other level. What I agree about this point is that even if it's not your religion, you should not be against it or ever discriminate.
Hardly attacking. Just stating something to see a response that might prove me wrong.

You’re asking for proof on one of the most important aspects of the religion? Maybe attacking wasn’t the right word but it’s more like questioning Christianity? Isn’t a wise choice especially on these threads
(edited 5 years ago)
Nope, Islam wants total rule over the people. If we let muslims become the majority they will soon force us to pay the "Jizya" which is a tax upon the non-believers. They think they are more superior than us because that is what is mentioned in their book. They will demand that we ban Pork, Gambling, Betting, Alcohol etc. They also hate free-speech. Muslims will also demand that their Azaan which is the call of prayer, to be broadcast publicly using Microphones and this is already happening in heavily Muslim populated areas.
Original post by Anonymous
Nope, Islam wants total rule over the people. If we let muslims become the majority they will soon force us to pay the "Jizya" which is a tax upon the non-believers. They think they are more superior than us because that is what is mentioned in their book. They will demand that we ban Pork, Gambling, Betting, Alcohol etc. They also hate free-speech. Muslims will also demand that their Azaan which is the call of prayer, to be broadcast publicly using Microphones and this is already happening in heavily Muslim populated areas.

Mate all of that is very unlikely and I don't see anyone doing half the sht you mentioned 😂.
Reply 19
Original post by JaydorIV
the Bible continuously teaches the trinity, you don't seem to know who the God of the Bible is. Peaaak.

One thing you don't understand is that you are dissrespeting your OWN God, as Islam and Christianity do indeed believe in the SAME God.

Latest

Trending

Trending