The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can anyone please please help?? M536141 xx
Hi Matt, i need a radio code for a Ford Fiesta code on the screen display is 50701940 dpmvsh 09--00--00. Can you please help?
Reply 62
Original post by danty
Your code is 5853 :smile: Good luck!

~Matt

Hi Matt
I'm have been looking for my radio code but I can't seem to find it .... the number is M325662 if you could help me find the code it would my very much appreciated
Reply 63
Original post by samcoldman
Can anyone please please help?? M536141 xx

Your code is 3218 :smile:
Reply 64
Original post by MrD3l34
Hi Matt
I'm have been looking for my radio code but I can't seem to find it .... the number is M325662 if you could help me find the code it would my very much appreciated

I replied via PM as you also contacted me there :smile: Good luck!

Matt
Hi I need a code for ford fiesta serial number is wfohxxgagh4r13246 please
hello i’m just wondering if someone can help me to finding out, how i find my radio serial code/number
Reply 67
Original post by annarachael95
hello i’m just wondering if someone can help me to finding out, how i find my radio serial code/number

To find the serial number you have to hold 1 and 6 or 2 and 6 and then it's going to appear a M with some numbers ... that M***** will be your serial number and then with that serial number you will be able to find the code for the radio.... or if you post the number here and ask someone for help to find the code I'm certain that someone should be able to help you.
Original post by MrD3l34
To find the serial number you have to hold 1 and 6 or 2 and 6 and then it's going to appear a M with some numbers ... that M***** will be your serial number and then with that serial number you will be able to find the code for the radio.... or if you post the number here and ask someone for help to find the code I'm certain that someone should be able to help you.

thank you i will give it a try.
When I held 1 and 6 I gotta 170019 I don’t know if that’s the serial number Please help. The radio is unusable
Reply 70
Hi, I need a help! My serial number is M06995 , 4500 RDS E-O-N. I need code. I click on 2 and 6 and just shared serial number. Now, the real question is , HOW TO GET CODE? Hurry,hurry,hurry. :smile:
Reply 71
Hi, I have a Ford Fiesta 2004, with a 4500 RDS E O N radio. The code when I press 1 and 6 isM06995. Can anyone help me with the code? Please, it's urgent!!!!!! Thanks to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :colondollar:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 72
Hi. Please can you help if possible. My serial number is B3 01259. With thanks. Anthony.
Reply 73
Hi can anyone help me please my serial number is V587394. Thanks I don't fancy my 5 hour drive without any music!
My code is 643-01 255Any help
Hello can some help with a radio unlock code for the sn: V222308 ?

Ford Fiesta 2007

Thank you very much !!!!!
Reply 76
Hi, could someone help me find the radio code of serial no. M002899? Many thanks in advance,Val
Morning all, I was wondering if I could get the code for my fiesta radio, I’ve pressed 1 & 6 together and the only 6 digit number is 06-02-06. Thanks
Reply 78
Dose anyone know the code for a mark 5 ford fiesta
Can anyone give me a code for a fusion stereo the number off it is m083158. Thanks in advance

Latest

Trending

Trending