The Student Room Group

Why don’t people like Piers Morgan?

I don’t know what he does for a living or what he says but all I know is that people don’t like him and they’re always laughing at him. Why?
0/10

You are Lord Sugar aicmfp.

If you'd left out "I don't know what he does for a living or what he says" I may have believed it was a genuine question.
Original post by Just my opinion
0/10

You are Lord Sugar aicmfp.

If you'd left out "I don't know what he does for a living or what he says" I may have believed it was a genuine question.

It is a genuine question? Lol wtf, I don’t know what he does or what he says that makes him so unlikeable.
I think one of the reasons is because he speaks nonsense on Twitter 🤑
He is part of the TV-shock-jock-personality culture. He used to be a tabloid bar-steward who made his name by embarrassing and ridiculing other people. On TV he is more famous for what he has said (shockingly) than what he has achieved. For me, he in the same camp as Katie Hopkins.
Reply 5
The guy didn't even go university. For someone who i would say is relatively un-educated compared to his peers, he is a well spoken bright individual. Saying that he's also a massive cun*. Milly Dowler etc
He tried to go to america and become a strong man pundit, like a liberal glenn beck, they sent him back to brtiain with his tail in hand.

He is a wishy washy man, who is frankly a bit ugly for tv.
Original post by Rbaby
I don’t know what he does for a living or what he says but all I know is that people don’t like him and they’re always laughing at him. Why?

I personally think a huge reason is that Piers doesn't let the guest speak their side of the argument, I watch a lot of Good Morning Britain and usually guests won't finish your sentence and Piers will ask another question. He even talks over Susanna which she herself says it's annoying. Also Piers likes to wind up people on Twitter when he defends an unpopular opinion.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by ManLike007
I personally think a huge reason is that Piers doesn't let the guest speak their side of the argument, I watch a lot of Good Morning Britain and usually guests won't finish your sentence and Piers will ask another question. He even talks over Susanna which she herself says it's annoying. Also Piers likes to wind up people on Twitter when he defends an unpopular opinion.

you took the words out of my mouth. watching him interrupt his guests and straw-man drives me crazy!!
Reply 9
Original post by ManLike007

He quiets down when arguing with Ben Shapiro.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending