What do you think grade boundaries will be for the following:
Maths AQA
English Lang and lit AQA
RE WJEC
Spanish Edexcel
Computer Science AQA
Biology/Chem/Physics AQA
History AQA
There's no point predicting grade boundaries especially in new spec subjects this year. For English and Maths, take last year's as a guideline.
Reply 2
Original post by thegalaxy
There's no point predicting grade boundaries especially in new spec subjects this year. For English and Maths, take last year's as a guideline.

Perfect response. There are simply too many variables to be able to predict grade boundaries, at this time - let alone from an outsiders perspective. No exam board has finished marking yet - then the Senior Examiners will review performance and establish the base boundaries upon which the remaining are calculated.

Bluntly, don't bother and simply enjoy the holiday without thinking about GCSEs - we cannot change the past, what is done is done. Relax...
Reply 3
Original post by thegalaxy

What r u expecting (grades-wise)?
Original post by bilalsheraz7
What r u expecting (grades-wise)?

I'm in Year 12 right now.
It's very difficult to predict as this is a new gcse. Maths and English will probably be a bit higher than last year but mostly the same. I wouldn't be surprised if the new subjects had similar grade boundaries as the maths did last year although I'd expect them to be a bit higher as people generally find maths hard.

Quick Reply

Latest