The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

What's the difference between the Ensuite Village and the Ensuite Village Plus?

Applying for accommodation but not sure what the difference is between these two? I don't know if I'm not reading the description properly but the only difference I can see is that the Plus is more expensive? :redface:

Thanks!
I wonder this too. I THINK the 'plus' options offer updated furniture and fittings in your room, alongside a more modern en suite and kitchen. I know at some other unis 'plus' means a slightly wider floor space but the same floor plan is used across both accommodation info pages so I'm not sure!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Milk Tea
Applying for accommodation but not sure what the difference is between these two? I don't know if I'm not reading the description properly but the only difference I can see is that the Plus is more expensive? :redface:

Thanks!

Just give a call to the accommodation office, they will definitely clarify that for you.
Hi @Milk Tea !

Thank you for your question. The difference between the Ensuite Village and the Ensuite Village Plus is that the Village Plus has newly refurbished bedrooms and kitchens. Also, the Plus range houses 8 students, whereas the normal range houses between 4-8. If you would like any further details, please do contact our accomodation team at [email protected] or 01603 592092.

I hope this helps! Good luck with your accomodation application, and we look forward to seeing you very soon!

-Sian, UEA Official Rep :smile:
The plus is the cheapest accom with a real oven like all the others have a grill basically😂 also the rooms have bigger bathroom mirrors and better storage - if you look on the UEA website the video 360 shows it perfectly🙋🏽
Reply 5
Original post by University of East Anglia
Hi @Milk Tea !

Thank you for your question. The difference between the Ensuite Village and the Ensuite Village Plus is that the Village Plus has newly refurbished bedrooms and kitchens. Also, the Plus range houses 8 students, whereas the normal range houses between 4-8. If you would like any further details, please do contact our accomodation team at [email protected] or 01603 592092.

I hope this helps! Good luck with your accomodation application, and we look forward to seeing you very soon!

-Sian, UEA Official Rep :smile:

Original post by beckylouchan
The plus is the cheapest accom with a real oven like all the others have a grill basically😂 also the rooms have bigger bathroom mirrors and better storage - if you look on the UEA website the video 360 shows it perfectly🙋🏽

Thank you!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending