The Student Room Group

90 Credit Diploma

I have been allocated to do a 90 credit diploma in business if I go to this college however I was told the 90 credit diploma is only a year and the next year it becomes the extended diploma. It is worth 1.5 A levels (which I understand) however they have not responded to my question so I came here to ask instead.

my question was clarifying that I'm studying a year for the 90 credit diploma than the extended diploma in the next year.
Reply 1
The 90 credit diploma will also be the first half of the extended diploma so you would need the full 2 years of study to get the extended diploma but if you decided to stop after a year you would still get something(i.r. the 90 credit one).
Are you going to do other a levels as well also you have 3-4
Reply 3
Original post by TeddyBear86

Basically I’m planning to change course as I’m doing currently BTEC business double with Cambridge technical. And in order to go to Brunel university I’ll need an extended diploma which will prevent myself from getting an a level with it though I’ll need to do the EPQ qualification
Reply 4
Original post by 12haywardJ
Basically I’m planning to change course as I’m doing currently BTEC business double with Cambridge technical. And in order to go to Brunel university I’ll need an extended diploma which will prevent myself from getting an a level with it though I’ll need to do the EPQ qualification

And I’m planning to do only the extended diploma however they said to me I’ll be doing the 90 credit first than the extended next year however they had not responded to clarify. Which is stressful
Reply 5
Original post by TeddyBear86

The extended diploma is the same size as 3 A levels.
Original post by Compost
The extended diploma is the same size as 3 A levels.

I had no idea :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest