The Student Room Group

One Models-are they professionals?

Scroll to see replies

Hi thanks for your reply my daughter is 18 so she set it all up and was going on her own 😱 I had to book a flight to go with her she’s just gone 18 addey had been on the phone to her talking her into booking flights he just wanted money she’s young and didn’t know I’m so happy I booked a flight and went she would of signed for sure I just want people to know about them my daughter started a hair dressing apprenticeship so she’s done with the modeling other girls might see my comments and not go to onemodels or any other company belong to them
My daughter was in that dirty park with men drinking vodka watching her you are lucky you didn’t sign the contract addey knows my name now Sarah the Irish girl so ring them and tell them that you know there scammers I rang when I got home And a solicitor these are bad people there all involved in it down to the makeup people well I wouldn’t call them makeup artists don’t buy anything from them 🙏🏻
Reply 22
They are fake !!!! I was scammed for £650
Original post by Ails36
They are fake !!!! I was scammed for £650
sorry to hear that
Thanks Very much for this info
hell..i paid 650 as well :frown:i tried to get in touch with Oxy Ade,,,and with ONEMODELS agency...is possible to get back my money or I must forget about it :frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 26
today they have called to us for 123 models in oxy studio we do not even go after all comments. Thanks for warning guys
can be known by oxy studio agencies and for their leading authorship as a model. I ask why he was and they asked me for £ 1500 for the portwolio and put them on their site ????
Hey !!! This guy Ed just rang Me from NGTalent & said exactly the same ting . I got the email like yours and he’s been trying to call all afternoon . I’m in Belfast & he wants Me to go to Manchester for a 4 hour photo shoot as explained in the email . I said I’d need to think of a date and wasn’t sure when I could come ... But when I said I wasn’t able to give him the 50£ today He’s like ‘well we can hold your place but I need the £50 can U borrow it ... YADA YADA ... U get My drift ??? So U reckon. It’s a scam ????
Hi Marni - I would like to talk to you. I have been contacted by them.
Thank you for your input on the Oxy Studio. I recently got a call from them and they did not ask for any relevant information. They just said I will have to come in for the shoot. After looking at the postcode on Google maps it seemed very dodge to go alone. Luckily my husband checked out the address and said to not go for it since it does not seem like a professional modelling agency. I am glad I did not spend my time and effort to go there and be scammed by these people. Please all young girls be more vigilant.
(edited 4 years ago)
Thank you for your input on the Oxy Studio. I recently got a call from them and they did not ask for any relevant information. They just said I will have to come in for the shoot. After looking at the postcode on Google maps it seemed very dodge to go alone. Luckily my husband checked out the address and said to not go for it since it does not seem like a professional modelling agency. I am glad I did not spend my time and effort to go there and be scammed by these people. Please all young girls be more vigilant.
Reading some of these stories are horrifying. I really hope you guys get your money back via fraud bank complaint. Luckily I did a few neck down clothing modelling videos from home for an online company and they sent the money straight to my bank zero hassle.

Quick Reply

Latest