The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Entrance scholarships

Does anyone have any philosophy/religious studies past papers for the entrance scholarship exams at Bangor University? I can’t seem to find them on the website.
Original post by Bvbarmyliv
Does anyone have any philosophy/religious studies past papers for the entrance scholarship exams at Bangor University? I can’t seem to find them on the website.

Why not contact the scholarship people and ask if they exist and if they arent on the website, then ask for a copy?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by Bvbarmyliv

Good morning,

Each philosophy and religion paper is made specially for each individual that wants to sit the exam as different schools / colleges teach different topics.

I have sent you a private message with my contact details, I could then send you some example questions

Sera (Bangor Official Rep)
Are you studying philosophy in 2019?
Reply 4
Original post by Eliseheyes27
Are you studying philosophy in 2019?

I hope to be studying philosophy and religion, yes
Ah snazzy!! I’m starting this year, but the exams are basically like your school ones; completely tailored to whatever exam board you’re on and what you’re learning!

Quick Reply

Latest