The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Anyone going to UWL this september?

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone, I'm doing Journalism Broadcasting with a foundation year :biggrin: anybody else doing this course?
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Hi I'm doing Law with foundation year starting this september 2017. Anyone else doing the same course.
Original post by KarolineL
Hey there!

I'm going to study MA Advertising, Branding & Communication at UWL. And I've accepted a room at Paragon. 1st floor, Block D - flat 5.

I had hoped for a room at a higher floor xD

Hi, I just wanted ask about the course and the uni, since I'm also waiting with an offer letter for MA Advertising Branding and Communication. How is the university, how are the classes and do they provide good job prospects as they say in their website?
Hi, I’m going to UWL in September to study Early Years Education 😊
Reply 24
Hi, I will start this september too, Computing and Information Systems BSc, anyone else?
Hello,I am starting my business course (with foundation year) this September.I have read the reviews for Paragon Accommodation on Google and it seems like it is not a very good idea to live there tbh.. Me and my boy Bradley are looking for few more people to join us and get an entire place (inc bills) instead.If anyone is interested do not hesitate to DM me on insta @thisisandreas.Good luck.
Original post by amitel
Hi, I will start this september too, Computing and Information Systems BSc, anyone else?

Hi Amitel,

We look forward to welcoming you to UWL this September! If you have any questions about what to expect, let us know and we'll be happy to help :smile:

Laura
Original post by KirstieH95
Hi, I’m going to UWL in September to study Early Years Education 😊

Hi KirstieH95,

We're looking forward to you joining us this September! If you need any further advice or guidance about starting here, just ask and we'll be happy to help. :h:

Laura
Original post by itsj0nathan
Hi, I just wanted ask about the course and the uni, since I'm also waiting with an offer letter for MA Advertising Branding and Communication. How is the university, how are the classes and do they provide good job prospects as they say in their website?

Hi itsj0nathan,

Thanks for considering MA Advertising, Branding and Communication at UWL. If it helps, we can try and put you in touch with a current student who may be able to answer your questions from a student's perspective? Also, if there's anything you think we can help answer, let me know!

Laura
Original post by mwatson18
Hey, i've accepted my offer to UWL so i'll be starting in september 2017 to do Criminology, Policing and Forensics :smile:

Hei,

I’m starting my 2nd year in Criminology, Policing and Forensics moving from University of London where I’ve done my 1st year.
Maybe I’ll see you in the September.
How was your first year?
I am! I'll be studying music performance and music management.
Original post by MissSandra
Hello. I'll be going to UWL this year september to study media and communication. I haven't find anyone doing the same course. Anyone else?
After 2 years of gap year it's going to feel kinda awkward. Anyone else starting september with the same course? Or lets say what are you guys going to study?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending