The Student Room Group

I cross dress, will any girls let me know what they think

I want to know if any people would be able to let me know if they think cross dressing is sexy at all......if they are open to it and maybe if tell me what they think about me as a cross dresser?

Scroll to see replies

Are you a female cross dressing as a male? Or male crossdressing as a female? Feel free to send pics! I’ll rate for u :smile: x
Reply 2
Original post by Erinzozo
Are you a female cross dressing as a male? Or male crossdressing as a female? Feel free to send pics! I’ll rate for u :smile: x

I am male dressing as female.
O cool.....where to send them?
Original post by Erinzozo

I rate you as a 2/10 human being.
i'll be willing to give my opinion too x
Reply 5
Original post by bumblebeehugger
i'll be willing to give my opinion too x

That would be great.

Do I just put pics on here?
Reply 6
Grabs popcorn
It varies from person to person. There are some men who look amazing when cross-dressing (and yes are attractive) and others who look like they just rolled out of their grandmother's closet.
Original post by seb199p
That would be great.

Do I just put pics on here?

yes you can just upload them x
Original post by seb199p
I want to know if any people would be able to let me know if they think cross dressing is sexy at all......if they are open to it and maybe if tell me what they think about me as a cross dresser?

I personally don't find it sexy and I wouldn't do it. However if you like it then you do it. Don't let opinions from random strangers online stop you.
Reply 10
Original post by bumblebeehugger
yes you can just upload them x

Attachment not found

Well this is one of many....love to share more.
Reply 11
You seem quite confident in your clothes, and are not afraid to post them. So as long as you are happy a bunch of random people behind a screen should not have an affect on what you think. Plus... should only care if your girlfriend or person you are interested in finds you attractive.
Reply 12
Attachment not found

Thanks x
You must be really confident in doing this as freely as you are about posting the photos up on the open forum to be rated. I love that confidence right there. You know what, no matter what is said I think you already know what you feel about this and what you are going to do. No ones approval or disapproval is going to change that.

I went through something a little similar as I am 21 years old dating a guy who is 51 years old. I at first felt like people had to approve of this when really the only two people that had to approve was myself and him. So if you approve of it, I say have at it.
Already amazing for being open about this and I would 100% be up to rate you if wanted :smile:) x
Cinch that waste gurrrl. You're giving me boy with that rectangular body of yours. You need some padding.
Original post by ugaaa5
I rate you as a 2/10 human being.

why?? so narrow minded aren't you.
Original post by snugglebear
why?? so narrow minded aren't you.

I give you 1/10. Take that.
Original post by Stinkerbell96
You must be really confident in doing this as freely as you are about posting the photos up on the open forum to be rated. I love that confidence right there. You know what, no matter what is said I think you already know what you feel about this and what you are going to do. No ones approval or disapproval is going to change that.

I went through something a little similar as I am 21 years old dating a guy who is 51 years old. I at first felt like people had to approve of this when really the only two people that had to approve was myself and him. So if you approve of it, I say have at it.

This 🙏🏼🙌🏼
Original post by ugaaa5
I give you 1/10. Take that.

I'm quakin' with fear, can barely type. you're both menacing in wit and presence ugaaaa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending