The Student Room Group

How to let a guy know you want to pull him

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anonymous69gcse
i dont believe for a split second that after making eye contact and smiling he fingered u. if ur telling the truth fair play to u but i would probably get a slap on the face if i did that

I didn’t just smile and him and he bounded across and instantly did that but I smiled at him and we came over and talked for a minute or two then we pulled then were like pulling/ hugging during the concert and then he started trying to when he had his arms around me
Reply 41
Ask him if he prefers Messi or Ronaldo. After his (hopefully long) answer, say "hmm. I'm not convinced. Let's discuss it over breakfast at yours."
Original post by Caea
I didn’t just smile and him and he bounded across and instantly did that but I smiled at him and we came over and talked for a minute or two then we pulled then were like pulling/ hugging during the concert and then he started trying to when he had his arms around me

how good looking was this guy and was he in a group?
Original post by Anonymous
how good looking was this guy and was he in a group?

In my opinion he was really really good looking and yeh he was in a group
Original post by Caea
In my opinion he was really really good looking and yeh he was in a group

how would u react if an average looking reserved guy came over and started flirting with u? like hes alone and not outstanding to look at but not hideous either
Omg I needed help with this too!

Today I met a guy and I was at his place and I kept bringing sex up and made sexual jokes, I even made him touch my bra but he didn’t take it any further? He kept saying he wants to meet again and texted me after I left too asking when can we meet and I’m just so annoyed that he didn’t respond to my CLEAR signs of wanting to sleep with him!
Omg I needed help with this too!

Today I met a guy and I was at his place and I kept bringing sex up and made sexual jokes, I even made him touch my bra but he didn’t take it any further? He kept saying he wants to meet again and texted me after I left too asking when can we meet and I’m just so annoyed that he didn’t respond to my CLEAR signs of wanting to sleep with him!

if a girl showed those signs to me i wouldnt hold back. i would do it right there and then
if a girl showed those signs to me i wouldnt hold back. i would do it right there and then

thats just me. im confident

His loss I guess?
how would u react if an average looking reserved guy came over and started flirting with u? like hes alone and not outstanding to look at but not hideous either

Happy! No one had ever flirted with me (I'm not that old so I guess that's why)! It would be nice to know that someone liked the way I looked (I know that sounds shallow!).
Go for it tbh! Like the worst that can happen is you will have a minute or two of embarrassment and the best is a possible gf (or bf I guess)!
x
Did you go to Longitude? I might've been the guy who fingered you lmao

Attractiveness is totally subjective so if I don’t find someone good looking I wouldn’t get with them but someone else might think they’re unbelievable. And I wouldn’t get with a reserved guy probably because I’m shy myself and need him to make the first move and be forward
Did you go to Longitude? I might've been the guy who fingered you lmao

No aha a different one
Original post by Caea
Attractiveness is totally subjective so if I don’t find someone good looking I wouldn’t get with them but someone else might think they’re unbelievable. And I wouldn’t get with a reserved guy probably because I’m shy myself and need him to make the first move and be forward

but reserved doesnt mean shy. like i would say im average looking reserved but my confidence doesnt lack one bit. i just need some to think and work on myself.
Some people here and really a bit too sarcastic. You just have to look really good and keep talking to him and looking him in the eyes and stuff. Also maybe before the festivals try to look really good so he can see x
Reply 55
I thought this was with reference to having sex with people, not just a snog :lolwut:
Original post by Mess.
I thought this was with reference to having sex with people, not just a snog :lolwut:

Nahh pulling just means snogging ( at least where I’m from anyway )
Some people here and really a bit too sarcastic. You just have to look really good and keep talking to him and looking him in the eyes and stuff. Also maybe before the festivals try to look really good so he can see x

Thankyou ! I managed to work it out aha 😏😏
Original post by Caea
Thankyou ! I managed to work it out aha 😏😏

No worries ! Haha :biggrin:
but reserved doesnt mean shy. like i would say im average looking reserved but my confidence doesnt lack one bit. i just need some to think and work on myself.

Some people may find that attractive , I personally don’t but it doesn’t mean no one does

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending