The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hehe, yeah sure! 😋😎😄
x
Reply 2
Idc what anyone says. If my gf ever farts on purpose she's getting a long time-out. That can reverse years of flirting and break a sexy image.
Original post by Randyyy
Idc what anyone says. If my gf ever farts on purpose she's getting a long time-out. That can reverse years of flirting and break a sexy image.

Isn't your girlfriend more than just something to flirt with and be sexually appealing? :biggrin: I don't know... something like... a human being
I think if you didn’t , you’d eventually explode lol
Original post by Randyyy

I hate that I laughed at this.
Original post by Randyyy

damn, your gf deserves better tbh
Keeping your fart does in fact lead to heart problems so yes let it out even if it’s deadly!
Reply 8
Dirty, un-lady beast
Reply 9
Original post by CTLeafez
Isn't your girlfriend more than just something to flirt with and be sexually appealing? :biggrin: I don't know... something like... a human being

Absolutely not. We're still at the early stages of our relationship and no good looks can make up for being a farter.

Original post by ZiggyStardust_
damn, your gf deserves better tbh

Based on the fact I dont want her to fart haha. That's pretty funny, but nah :P
Original post by Randyyy
Absolutely not. We're still at the early stages of our relationship and no good looks can make up for being a farter.

Based on the fact I dont want her to fart haha. That's pretty funny, but nah :P

and if your gf didn't want you to fart in front of her, you'd respect her wishes?
Original post by Randyyy

HAHAHAHHAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS

Thanks for letting me know what I'm doing next when I'm next to my SO :u:
Original post by Randyyy

Fair enough if it's early days, but if you want the relationship to solidify when it reaches the 1 year + mark, you'll need to be a bit more accepting of girls being human beings too :biggrin: I'm not saying purposely try and out do each other in farting contests, but if one of you accidentally does in the others presence, hopefully it won't be such a big deal.
Reply 13
nah.
Original post by ZiggyStardust_
and if your gf didn't want you to fart in front of her, you'd respect her wishes?

Dude even if she doesn't mind there's no way I'm letting a gas go with her. It even pisses me off when the lads fart on purpose. If it happens it happens no big deal but if you do it on purpose cause you think it's funny... Its not cool

This stuff is for behind locked doors
Original post by icequeenTM
I hate that I laughed at this.

😂 I am awful for farting 😂xx

I hope you're finding your wife sexy after she's left a big turd in the toilet without bothering to flush and didn't open windows, and say "well she's a human." not seeing the importance of retaining that sexy mystery can erode romantic feelings in a marriage/long term relationship. and he said only if she did it "on purpose", so he understands she will let one slip by accident now and then.
Original post by snugglebear
I hope you're finding your wife sexy after she's left a big turd in the toilet without bothering to flush and didn't open windows, and say "well she's a human." not seeing the importance of retaining that sexy mystery can erode romantic feelings in a marriage/long term relationship. and he said only if she did it "on purpose", so he understands she will let one slip by accident now and then.

Well that's a lovely image :') If you lose all attraction towards someone just for doing something which EVERYONE does then you can hardly say you actually love them. It's meant to be unconditional, not "I only love you when you're sexually pleasing to look at". I think you need some perspective, my friend
Reply 18
Don't lay it near me

I'll give you the one bang
Original post by Sabby888
HAHAHAHHAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS

Thanks for letting me know what I'm doing next when I'm next to my SO :u:

Bluggh I feel for him

Fair enough if it's early days, but if you want the relationship to solidify when it reaches the 1 year + mark, you'll need to be a bit more accepting of girls being human beings too :biggrin: I'm not saying purposely try and out do each other in farting contests, but if one of you accidentally does in the others presence, hopefully it won't be such a big deal.

Accidents are no big deal at all, but you know how words can hurt relationships.... So can releasing tension built up in the stomach.
I have had long relationships and it'd be so unclassy of a girl to fart on purpose near me. Idk whats worse, that or burping and blowing it in my face.

Latest

Trending

Trending