The Student Room Group

Access to HE Enrolment!

So I just received my enrolment dates for my Access to HE course starting in September!

My question is, what do I bring?

I didn’t receive a letter stating all the specifics, I received a phone call because the acceptance letter I sent back to them accepting their offer got lost in the post, they thought I didn’t want to be on the course 😅

I’m going to assume I’ll need to take my GCSE certificates as my offer was conditional based on my grades. Is there anything else?

My enrolment will be at the City Labs campus of Manchester College if that helps.

Thanks 😁
Original post by KimberleyTheresa
So I just received my enrolment dates for my Access to HE course starting in September!

My question is, what do I bring?

I didn’t receive a letter stating all the specifics, I received a phone call because the acceptance letter I sent back to them accepting their offer got lost in the post, they thought I didn’t want to be on the course 😅

I’m going to assume I’ll need to take my GCSE certificates as my offer was conditional based on my grades. Is there anything else?

My enrolment will be at the City Labs campus of Manchester College if that helps.

Thanks 😁

Ring them back and ask.

The details are meant to be on the letter.

https://www.tmc.ac.uk/study-with-us/how-when-enrol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending