The Student Room Group

Dealing with Gender discrimination

So I thought we lived in better times and that Gender discrimination was a thing of the past and the pride march I thought people were moving forward.

I finally had the courage over the last year to come out of the closet and admit my true Gender my family were not impressed but accepted I am an adult and can make my own decisions my friends and uni colleagues seemed to accept it and at work people are supporting to.

However on TSR that is a different thing the mods hate my gender and try to block or delete any posts I mention about life with this gender.

you do not choose your gender your gender chooses you. and since I even had a sex drive I remember been sexually turned on by the idea of serving a lady. I crave to find a girl to clean for cook for drive around do whatever I can to please her and make her happy. this is what my sexuality is what turns me on how I wired. I identify in terms of Gender as a submissive.
However I try to discuss this and the difficulties of dealing with that and I find society at large very accepting.

just not the mods on TSR who seem to be sexist against submissives.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Luke7456
So I thought we lived in better times and that Gender discrimination was a thing of the past and the pride march I thought people were moving forward.

I finally had the courage over the last year to come out of the closet and admit my true Gender my family were not impressed but accepted I am an adult and can make my own decisions my friends and uni colleagues seemed to accept it and at work people are supporting to.

However on TSR that is a different thing the mods hate my gender and try to block or delete any posts I mention about life with this gender.

you do not choose your gender your gender chooses you. and since I even had a sex drive I remember been sexually turned on by the idea of serving a lady. I crave to find a girl to clean for cook for drive around do whatever I can to please her and make her happy. this is what my sexuality is what turns me on how I wired. I identify in terms of Gender as a submissive.
However I try to discuss this and the difficulties of dealing with that and I find society at large very accepting.

I’m sorry but submissive isn’t a gender. It’s a sexual preference.
And I’m not saying theirs anything wrong with that. Just that it’s not a gender.
And gender does not have anything to do with ‘what turns you on’ because that’s your sexual orientation or preference.

May I ask if your a man or a women?

well you seem to be confusing gender and sexual orientation, both of which can change over time.

The only ting that does not change is your sex (as in XX and XY)

It's great to hear that your family are understanding, however society has some issues but please don't let this bring you down! Just keep you head high and be true to yourself, there will always be hate comments but use them to make you stronger. People are scared of change and people are scared of difference they are cowards and are petty human beings if they discriminate against you. Stay strong and be happy!❤️❤️
Reply 4
Well I always sexual orientation is gender.
I am a male and my sexual orientation is submissive.
It’s just a shame the TSR mods are so hostile to this gender or sexual orientation.

My other thread got deleted because they are sexist.
But I was asking in one thread if it would be okay a week after my colonoscopy to let a girl walk all over me in heels and trample me.

One guy on here said absolutely should be fine a nurse said in no uncertain terms absolutely not. The guy/ or lady on here said hey can’t see how that would be true and I said best rick with medicinal advice.

Well good news whoever that was, was right doctor confirmed today after op that I should be absolutely fine for a girl to walk over me or trample me in heels.
Submissive isn't a gender you plonker.

Have you seen the amount of Troll threads that are made every day on TSR?
They probably saw the thread as an attempt to mock people who identify as something else compared to their sex.
Reply 6
Original post by Bulletzone

They probably saw the thread as an attempt to mock people who identify as something else compared to their sex.

I often see sex and gender mixed up and it seems everyone has their own definition okay biologically speaking sure there are two sexes male and female, However Gender relates to sexuality.

Homosexuality is a Gender as far as I am aware. Could you get a straight homosexual guy? no because logically thats a contradiction in terms. Gender relates to your sexual orientation and attraction.

I cannot be attracted to normal girls they may as well be guys I can only be attracted to girls that will have me serve them and running around and doing everything for them.

I consider that my gender.
Reply 7
Original post by Rhodesian
I’m sorry but submissive isn’t a gender. It’s a sexual preference.
And I’m not saying theirs anything wrong with that. Just that it’s not a gender.
And gender does not have anything to do with ‘what turns you on’ because that’s your sexual orientation or preference.

May I ask if your a man or a women?

Original post by Bulletzone

Sorry who are you to invalidate OP's experiences? How do you know that submissive is not a gender if you are not OP who identifies as such?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ilem
Sorry who are you to invalidate his experiences? How do you know that submissive is not a gender if you are not him?

But it’s not a gender. It has nothing to do with whether I’m him or not. It is not a gender.
I’m not invalidating experience. Original poster even corrected himself because he was wrong.
So can you just stop 😂😂.

You sjw’s are so wrong most of the time and just get angry as a response.
Reply 9
But it’s not a gender. It has nothing to do with whether I’m him or not. It is not a gender.
I’m not invalidating experience. Original poster even corrected himself because he was wrong.
So can you just stop 😂😂.

You sjw’s are so wrong most of the time and just get angry as a response.

No you cannot say that submissive is not a gender. If OP believes their gender is submissive then their gender is submissive, how can you even attempt to deny OP's experience if you are not OP?

You don't get to define OP's gender for them.

You are an idiot... submissive is a sexual preference and gender is just an ideology and something to do with you psychologically. It is not something that chooses you because you can quite easily change it with the right mind set and I know this is true because I have personally been there. Your family are also not surprisinglyhappy because they sort of expect you to be more of a man but that is another topic for another day and I am submissive myself.
Making a thread having a go at the mods will only end one way.
Original post by ilem
No you cannot say that submissive is not a gender. If OP believes their gender is submissive then their gender is submissive, how can you even attempt to deny OP's experience if you are not OP?

You don't get to define OP's gender for them.

OP was wrong.
He confused Gender with sexual preference.
He even corrected himself.
He says himself his gender is male.
Submissive means you want your partner (whatever gender) to take control sexually and physically. And that is a sexual preference because OP prefers that kind of sex.

Can you explain to me how submissive is a gender instead of whining at me.
Because I’ve heard a lot of genders (non-binary ect) and I’ve never heard of submissive as a gender and I’m pretty sure you haven’t either.

And why are you using their As OPs pronoun?
If you bothered to read his later text, he says he’s male.

Correct me if I’m wrong. But actually tell me where I went wrong this times. I see myself as a progressive person so I would genuinely be interested in you correcting me.
Not trying to be rude and hurtful in any way.
Reply 13
OP was wrong.
He confused Gender with sexual preference.
He even corrected himself.
He says himself his gender is male.
Submissive means you want your partner (whatever gender) to take control sexually and physically. And that is a sexual preference because OP prefers that kind of sex.

Can you explain to me how submissive is a gender instead of whining at me.
Because I’ve heard a lot of genders (non-binary ect) and I’ve never heard of submissive as a gender and I’m pretty sure you haven’t either.

And why are you using their As OPs pronoun?
If you bothered to read his later text, he says he’s male.

Correct me if I’m wrong. But actually tell me where I went wrong this times. I see myself as a progressive person so I would genuinely be interested in you correcting me.
Not trying to be rude and hurtful in any way.

No he didn't. Check out his last post where he clearly reaffirms his gender as submissive -- "I consider it my gender".

You're claiming OP's gender is not a gender at all so you prove it to me why you think OP's chosen gender is invalid, not the other way around. I'm not the one misgendering and invalidating OP.
Reply 14
there is your biological sex in terms of male and female in this sense there are only two identities. obviously if you are a gay man that identifies as a female your Gender may be Female or Trans or etc, but your actual sex is always male.

but Homosexual Lesbien hetrosexual etc are all genders. and My gender is a Hetrosexual Male submissive.
Original post by ilem
No he didn't. Check out his last post where he clearly reaffirms his gender as submissive -- "I consider it my gender".

You're claiming OP's gender is not a gender at all so you prove it to me why you think OP's chosen gender is invalid, not the other way around. I'm not the one misgendering and invalidating OP.

Okay maybe I was wrong about him thinking he is submissive.

But unlike male, female and the other genders being submissive is about sex and sexual gratification. Submissive is about the way you want to be treated in a relationship. I don’t think the OP understands the difference between gender and sexual preference.

And anyway, I have a question. Let’s say the OP’s gender is submissive (which I still think is incorrect) he later says that he is a male. So which is his gender?
Male or submissive.
Or can people have two genders?

Identifying as a gender does not mean you are that gender, check it out: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5478338
Reply 17

But unlike male, female and the other genders being submissive is about sex and sexual gratification. Submissive is about the way you want to be treated in a relationship. I don’t think the OP understands the difference between gender and sexual preference.

And anyway, I have a question. Let’s say the OP’s gender is submissive (which I still think is incorrect) he later says that he is a male. So which is his gender?
Male or submissive.

Gender is whatever you want it to be, that's the beauty of it. For example I identify as a Nvidia GeForce 1080 Ti 11GB Founder's edition graphics card which makes me one.
Reply 18

Male or submissive.

Gender is about sexual attraction I can only be attracted to someone I am in submissive servitude towards. I can only be attracted to females in this light. so I think it is accurate to define my gender as a hetrosexual submissive.
Original post by ilem
Gender is whatever you want it to be, that's the beauty of it. For example I identify as a Nvidia GeForce 1080 Ti 11GB Founder's edition graphics card which makes me one.

Okay so this is clearly a joke.
You can’t just be whatever gender you want.
😂😂😂.
I think all your doing is proving me right.
That people are taking this whole gender thing too far and it’s getting out of hand.

I mean let’s just get rid of the whole concept of gender and leave only sex behind. Only two sexes Male and Female.
Solved. No problems.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending