The Student Room Group

Don’t you just feel useless

Life I tell you.
Everyone knows what they want to do.
I don’t what I want to do. I have a bright future, but it’s not helping.
I am punctual, I have polite, I always do what I’m told. I always compare myself and show myself down.
I am in an unhealthy environment at school. I can’t stand it. I have stopped overthinking and cut down the negative thoughts. It’s working well. But I don’t want to become jobless, I don’t know what I want to do.
I don’t get why people treat me so badly, when I haven’t done anything to them.
I get laughed at, people are rude to me, people treat me according to how they think they should. I feel like a pushover at times, a burden to people. I am me, don’t wish for the worst, but jealously comes in the way.
I’m tired of the obstacles life throws at me.
Never felt included properly at school. Misunderstood. I don’t trust people. I don’t like throwing my problems on people. The amount of people that have left me. I’m broken.

I don’t want any comments on how lonely I am or any kind of comments please.

Scroll to see replies

Yep. people would be glad if i wasnt around
If you don't want anyone to comment, then why make a thread?
Original post by runtime-error
If you don't want anyone to comment, then why make a thread?

She does this. I think her and another long time user (I forgot her name aha something to do with cats or something) had created blogs where they vent out.

I assume it helps with their mental health or something.
You've literally ripped the words from my memory too. I know you probably didn't want me commenting but just know that if ever you want to talk, you can talk to me ok? :console:
Reply 5
That's life

Not all sunshine and rainbows

Just got to do what I do and look life in the eyes and say to it...

Spoiler

Original post by as125
That's life

Not all sunshine and rainbows

Just got to do what I do and look life in the eyes and say to it...

Spoiler

😂😂
Reply 7
Original post by ShantelleLuis
You've literally ripped the words from my memory too. I know you probably didn't want me commenting but just know that if ever you want to talk, you can talk to me ok? :console:

She said no commenting man, WTF

Can't you respect what she wants?

Disgusting

Spoiler

Original post by as125

Disgusting

Spoiler

Oh God. I thought you meant that. I was really looking through my memory shelves there. Don't do that again! :afraid:
Reply 9
Oh God. I thought you meant that. I was really looking through my memory shelves there. Don't do that again! :afraid:

Sorry, just couldn't help that one lol
Reply 10
Yep. I have on several occasions actively researched how to commit suicide in the least painful and least horrific-way-to-be-found-by-loved-ones ways over the last few years. Life can be absolutely terrible to bear, and there is absolutely nothing to prepare you for what it's really like in what can be the bubble of high school.
Original post by Volibear
Haha here I am hating my life away while there are plenty of good people who would much rather be alive that are dying or gone. I feel like an absolute fraud!! :smile:

I feel the same, a fraud, someone could be doing this better than me.
Original post by as125
Sorry, just couldn't help that one lol
:colonhash: You're a sly one.. :biggrin:
:colonhash: You're a sly one.. :biggrin:

He really is.
Reply 14
I am utterly wasting my life. Next to no friends, no partner, not much of a relationship with my family despite the fact that I actually live with my parents, on a job that pays shite money that I almost left until my relationship broke down meaning I no longer had to move, now nothing to move forward in life for. Literally no point in me being here.

:biggrin: Sorry am I hogging the thread
Original post by Volibear
I just go about my daily life (ofc doing nothing productive) all the time thinking that somebody who actually deserves it would be doing a much better job.

I understand.
Original post by TheJammyFox
That thread was hard to read. At least read it once after you've made it.

Even I would feel useless if I missed out so many words and made so many typos..........

Are you bring serious?
I felt bad because I thought I made you feel bad for reading that.
Original post by as125

Disgusting

Spoiler

😂😂😂
Jeez, people should be more like me, a god.
Original post by random_matt
Jeez, people should be more like me, a god.

If you are God, fix it please.

Quick Reply

Latest