The Student Room Group

Who would win in a fight? Natalie Portman or Keira Knightley?

Keira - 1.7 m/5'7". 33 Years old. Trained in dancing. She has a personal trainer - Tatler, 2005. However, she's reluctant to train, saying "I don't do a thing to keep fit, I just cannot make myself work out. My abs are just luck - my mum has good ones so it's a family trait." All in all a lightweight, but enthusiastic contender, having said "I'm a bit of a tomboy so the action stuff was fantastic."

Natalie - 5' 3" (1.6 m), 37 years old. Has taken dance lessons in ballet, jazz, and tap dancing since the age of 4. Still takes ballet classes. Very good shape, dexterous and nimble.

3 months training time, a refereed match - no dirty fighting.

Who would win?
Reply 1
The fans.
Original post by BennyD
The fans.

lol :wink:
Original post by Trust Orang
Keira - 1.7 m/5'7". 33 Years old. Trained in dancing. She has a personal trainer - Tatler, 2005. However, she's reluctant to train, saying "I don't do a thing to keep fit, I just cannot make myself work out. My abs are just luck - my mum has good ones so it's a family trait." All in all a lightweight, but enthusiastic contender, having said "I'm a bit of a tomboy so the action stuff was fantastic."

Natalie - 5' 3" (1.6 m), 37 years old. Has taken dance lessons in ballet, jazz, and tap dancing since the age of 4. Still takes ballet classes. Very good shape, dexterous and nimble.

3 months training time, a refereed match - no dirty fighting.

Who would win?

It would be a union of equals dude, love conquers all. Peace ✌️😁
Original post by FrankoJJameson
It would be a union of equals dude, love conquers all. Peace ✌️😁

No, I think it would be Natalie.
The people who sell Kleenex.
I got Natalie. Ballet is pretty intense. She must have an impressive stamina and strength. Based on her acting in The Black Swan, she'd probably have the right mentality for fighting too.
my d*ck
Original post by GlockInmyRari
I got Natalie. Ballet is pretty intense. She must have an impressive stamina and strength. Based on her acting in The Black Swan, she'd probably have the right mentality for fighting too.

Yes! I agree, the height and reach advantage she lacks shouldn't matter too much. After the first few rounds Natalie stomps.
Original post by pablo442
my d*ck

Your **** never wins, it does quite the opposite. Like it's owner, it's earned the nickname "Loser".

This is a serious question. Answer seriously.
tough one

I'll go with Kiera because shes British
Original post by yungaheartz
tough one

I'll go with Kiera because shes British

I dunno man, at least I'd give you good odds.

Quick Reply

Latest