The Student Room Group

Anyone else's sleeping pattern an absolute mess?

Rip the days where I woke up and it was actually still morning :redface:
Reply 1
Original post by lucieol

Yes still awake now probably won't sleep till 5am and will wake up at 2pm.

Been doing it the past 3=4 weeks.
Reply 2
Original post by iodo345
Yes still awake now probably won't sleep till 5am and will wake up at 2pm.

Been doing it the past 3=4 weeks.

I'm pretty much the same. I don't like it tbh, feel like I'm wasting my summer away but I don't know how to stop :rolleyes:
Original post by lucieol

Same -_-
no mine is fine

unless you consider the aft that I sleep early at night and so I am awake a this time, but that's fine to me.

I suggest you don't go on nights out and try to sleep starting 10 PM or so
same guys and my parents get so angry at me everyday for waking up late but i can't stopp. like i know i should but it's so addictive binge watching tv shows until 5 everyday eeeeekkk
Reply 6
Original post by lucieol
I'm pretty much the same. I don't like it tbh, feel like I'm wasting my summer away but I don't know how to stop :rolleyes:

Yeah I feel the same and don't know how to stop as I spend my time on the internet.

For the past 2 days I actually went to bed around 7am and woke up around 4-5pm and have been sleeping throughout the day.

I have thought about making myself so tired throughout the day that I have no option to go to sleep at night.

Do you actually have anything to wake up to like work, university etc in the morning?
I am worse
Reply 8
My sleeping pattern is getting worse. Still awake now and it’s 4
literally same... ive been coming back from school at 4 pm and sleeping till 11 pm and 12 am and staying up the whole night until i have to get ready for school at 7 am....
(edited 5 years ago)
Yeah like i'm going to bed everyday at 9 am. Its depressing.
saaaame
Same!!!!!
Well i'm off to bed now :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by lucieol

My sleeping pattern is the worst. I've finished my A level exams and I go to bed really early but still wake up at ridiculous times like 6am in the morning and I don't know why I can't wake up at a normal time like 10/11am :frown: Insomnia is the devil
It was but I fixed it. like literally 2 days ago.

My entire lifes been a mess rn mate aha :rofl: but 2 days ago (no matter how cringey this sounds) i literally decide i'm sick of being miserable.

I mean I still am, but slowly i'm doing things to change this boring ass holiday. I have just done my GCSE's and I wish I was back at school, I hate this big ass holiday.

I use to wake up, eat and bash fortnite from 11 to 2 am and repeat.
Wow at least i am getting 8+ hours of sleep though!

Now I forced myself to go back into my (sort of) school routine, go bed at 11pm, wake up for 8 (i read a book for one hour, and actually I only need 7 hours of sleep to get me going)

To fix it try going back towards your school routine....if your school routine wasn't already a mess aha. Otherwise do some exercise 1 or 2 hours before bed it makes you go sleep quicker. Apparently drinking milk does to but i doubt that.
Reply 16
For ages I slept from 7/8am - 3/4/5pm.
Reply 17
Mine is "the yearner"
2 out of 3 nights I sleep on my left ear, the rest the right.

article_sleeping_positions.jpg
Original post by lucieol

I slept from 2 until 9 yesterday (technically today :s-smilie:) :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest