The Student Room Group

Msc Finance

Hi there, I would like to ask you which of the above Msc Finance programs have better job prospects,
Bristol, Bath, Strathclyde, Sussex, Bradford,Kent?
I cannot afford the LSE..
Thank you in advance,
Original post by Stabaker1234
Hi there, I would like to ask you which of the above Msc Finance programs have better job prospects,
Bristol, Bath, Strathclyde, Sussex, Bradford,Kent?
I cannot afford the LSE..
Thank you in advance,

Bath is pretty good if you check the league tables although the league tables sometimes aren't reliable. I think LSE was supposed to be the best but the fees are high and so is competition..
Original post by London090
Bath is pretty good if you check the league tables although the league tables sometimes aren't reliable. I think LSE was supposed to be the best but the fees are high and so is competition..

Thank you..
Thank you..

No problem, do you mind if I ask what you got for your A-level grades?
No problem, do you mind if I ask what you got for your A-level grades?

I am from Greece so by the A level grades you mean my high school degrees?
I am from Greece so by the A level grades you mean my high school degrees?

Yeah😆
Yeah😆

Well, I have very good degrees from 15 to 19. How is this relevant?
Well, I have very good degrees from 15 to 19. How is this relevant?

Oh okay I guess I'm not too familiar with the greek education system😂 Have you sent your applied to any of these universities yet or are you still thinking about it?
Oh okay I guess I'm not too familiar with the greek education system😂 Have you sent your applied to any of these universities yet or are you still thinking about it?

I am still thinking about it, you know to make the best choice. I feel that Bath and Bristol offer great career chances, but I am not sure..
I am still thinking about it, you know to make the best choice. I feel that Bath and Bristol offer great career chances, but I am not sure..

Nice! I hope you get into whichever uni you end up choosing😊 Best of luck👍🏼
Thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending