The Student Room Group

What’s so bad about Theresa May?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by inSANEcity
Haha I SAID don't ****ing TELL ME I don't care if you don't want me to say that to you. How's that hard to understand?
And how's that sacrificing your life? If you told the police then they'll keep an eye on them instead of having to innocent people all the time. Look, I get your point but don't accuse black people of commiting most crimes just because they are ones you know of.

And stop and search was abondoned because of racial profiling so don't say otherwise. Get your facts right at least

You really aren’t from these ends, are you? Because keeping an eye on them will stop them from getting their friends to kill me. Stop talking about what you don’t know.
Yep, they don't count lol. What's funny about that? How far back do you wanna go?
Honestly, that's really a dumb thing to say.

you never said ALIVE btw. And even if ALIVE, I can 100% guarantee you black people don't commit most crimes. Are you seriously that thick that you don't even care about knowing the facts/lies about your own race?

So I had to specificy I meant the criminals had to be alive for them to count? Don’t piss me off, lmao.
Original post by Rbaby
So I had to specificy I meant the criminals had to be alive for them to count? Don’t piss me off, lmao.

No you didn't. My point is even if ALIVE or NOT, black people don't commit most crimes. Omg you're seriously that thick.
And why do they even have to be alive for it count? Isn't that what you said yourself? because I never even said that but you wanted to go down that route😂 You're such an imbecile lol. A big one lol.

If you value your life that much, have you thought of moving out? I mean I had the chance to attend UCL but I turned it down. if you're aren't willing to help you might as well move out to safer place? Assuming you live around those areas
No you didn't. My point is even if ALIVE or NOT, black people don't commit most crimes. Omg you're seriously that thick.
And why do they even have to be alive for it count? Isn't that what you said yourself? because I never even said that but you wanted to go down that route😂 You're such an imbecile lol. A big one lol.

If you value your life that much, have you thought of moving out? I mean I had the chance to attend UCL but I turned it down. if you're aren't willing to help you might as well move out to safer place? Assuming you live around those areas

You love to contradict yourself, don’t you? You essentially said if we counted all crimes from all races, past and present, black people wouldn’t have committed the most crime. That’s a dumb thing to say because the past doesn’t count.

Also, where are your links that say other races commit more crimes? I’m waiting. I have yet to see any evidence for your claims but whatever you say.

Well, with the way I’ve been speaking about London, I thought it was obvious I was going to leave as soon as possible lol.
Original post by Rbaby
You really aren’t from these ends, are you? Because keeping an eye on them will stop them from getting their friends to kill me. Stop talking about what you don’t know.

I said cooperating with the police so they can keep an eye on them. If they see anything suspicious then they can be arrested? Isn't that more effective than "stope and search"?. It's just a suggestion for someone who thinks they value their life more than anything.

Being around them isn't gonna help either lol
Original post by Rbaby
You love to contradict yourself, don’t you? You essentially said if we counted all crimes from all races, past and present, black people wouldn’t have committed the most crime. That’s a dumb thing to say because the past doesn’t count.

Also, where are your links that say other races commit more crimes? I’m waiting. I have yet to see any evidence for your claims but whatever you say.

Well, with the way I’ve been speaking about London, I thought it was obvious I was going to leave as soon as possible lol.

I never said if we counted all the crimes you moron lol. Why doesn't the past count anyway? Yesterday has passed too so it doesn't count? 2 years ago? 5 years ago? They all don't count? What COUNTS for you then?🤔😂😂

Honestly you're one big moron my friend. I feel sorry for you lol

You seriously need a link for that?😂😂😂
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 86
I am right wing and proud, **** the left wing liberal snowflakes
I never said if we counted all the crimes you moron lol. Why doesn't the past count anyway? Yesterday has passed too so it doesn't count? 2 years ago? 5 years ago? They all don't count? What COUNTS for you then?🤔😂😂

Honestly you're one big moron my friend. I feel sorry for you lol

You seriously need a link for that?😂😂😂

Don’t be a fool. You were obviously talking about how white people committed the most crimes because of slavery and etc, but that doesn’t count because those were centuries ago. Everyone from back then is dead. I’m talking about from the 21st century and how wherever black people are miniorites they always seem to cause a disproportionate amount of crime. How can you call me a moron when I have to explain simple facts to you?

Well yeah, you can’t make a claim and not provide any facts. Where is your evidence?
Original post by The RAR
Yes and have good reasons to. I said more young black people should be stopped and searched, I am not saying for EVERY single black person even the old ones to be stopped and searched unlike them who thinks all Muslims no matter their intentions or age are just as bad as each other. I am talking about stopping knife crime so stop and search does exactly that, what they tend to do is basically just ban Muslims from being in any position of power or to even live in this country, might stop terrorist attacks and rape gangs but is too extreme and punishing innocent people as well. My idea is to give every young black person, mainly in London a chance to prove themselves they aren't carrying a knife and if found to have one will be deal with individually rather than being generalised as a whole.
I am still in favour of black people holding high positions of power and having equal opportunities as white people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm assuming a white person has never contributed to knife crime before? of course they haven't because no white person can ever do any wrong.....
Original post by Volibear
@Rbaby how would you get found out for 'snitching'?

Well, I can’t make any wild claim about anyone and expect anything to happen. So snitching for more serious offences would need me to be a witness and then I’d die.
Original post by Rbaby
Don’t be a fool. You were obviously talking about how white people committed the most crimes because of slavery and etc, but that doesn’t count because those were centuries ago. Everyone from back then is dead. I’m talking about from the 21st century and how wherever black people are miniorites they always seem to cause a disproportionate amount of crime. How can you call me a moron when I have to explain simple facts to you?

Well yeah, you can’t make a claim and not provide any facts. Where is your evidence?

Slavery didn't end centuries ago tho, did it?
Another stupid claim of yourself. That's something an uneducated person would say.

And where does it say wherever black people are they always seem commit the most crimes?😂 Where I live it isn't like that. I can name big cities in the UK where the are many black people but isn't like that as well. It only seems like that because you seem brainwashed by your statistics. I mean you'd think someone would back up things like these with facts but...

You clearly are blinded by the truth of your own race. I don't how but it's very clear. I mean the nerves that you have for even laughing at what happened years ago says it all, really.

You show me where it says black people commit most crimes. I mean that's something you said. Why do I need a link to prove you otherwise if you're not sure yourself? I'll only provide a link if you prove me otherwise. That link you posted wasn't referring to your statement so don't say you gave me one
(edited 5 years ago)
Slavery was didn't end centuries ago tho, did it?
Another stupid claim of yourself. That's something an uneducated person would say.

And where does it say wherever black people are they always seem commit the most crimes?😂 Where I live it isn't like that. I can name big cities in the UK where the are many black people but isn't like that as well. It only seems like that because you seem brainwashed by your statistics. I mean you'd think someone would back up things like these with facts but...

You clearly are blinded by the truth of your own race. I don't how but it's very clear. I mean the nerve that you have for even laughing at what happened years ago says it all, really.

You show me where it says black people commit most crimes. I mean that's something you said. Why do I need a link to prove you otherwise if you're not sure yourself? I'll only provide a link if you prove me otherwise. That link you posted wasn't referring to your statement so don't say you gave me one

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

You’ll probably find a way to go against this even though it’s fact but okay.

Slavery was abolished in 1865 and I know that was more than a 100 years ago so..... also, I never laughed at slavery. I guess you’re covering your eyes now as well?
Original post by noey123
I'm assuming a white person has never contributed to knife crime before? of course they haven't because no white person can ever do any wrong.....

You obviously know the answer to that, don't be sarcastic. I never said only black people should be stopped and searched, why are we even talking about this on a thread which is about something different?
Original post by Rbaby
https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

You’ll probably find a way to go against this even though it’s fact but okay.

Slavery was abolished in 1865 and I know that was more than a 100 years ago so..... also, I never laughed at slavery. I guess you’re covering your eyes now as well?

And why do you get to decide the timeline anyway? Forget about that but that was about black Americans btw lol and I don't see were it says "black people commit most crimes”
Did you mean "black Americans commit most crimes in AMERICA"?😂😂 You need to try harder than that mate

How's more than 100 years ago even centuries ago? Do you even know what works a century is ? LoL
Again facts lol. How many centuries did you mean by ”centuries ago”? Oh nooo..I pity you
(edited 5 years ago)
And why do you get to decide the timeline anyway? Forget about that but that was about black Americans btw lol and I don't see were it says "black people commit most crimes”
Did you mean "black Americans commit most crimes"?😂😂

How's more than 100 years ago even centuries ago? Do you even know what works a century is ? LoL
Again facts lol. How many centuries did you mean by ”centuries ago”? Oh nooo..I pity you

I never said they commit most crimes. I said they commit most crimes where they are miniorites, like in the UK and America. So are we not going to talk about the fact that black population of America is 12-13% but they commit 50% of the crimes? But I don’t care anymore. I’ve wasted enough time on you.
Original post by Rbaby
I never said they commit most crimes. I said they commit most crimes where they are miniorites, like in the UK and America. So are we not going to talk about the fact that black population of America is 12-13% but they commit 50% of the crimes? But I don’t care anymore. I’ve wasted enough time on you.

Do you realise how stupid you're?
If you're gonna back up "black people commit most crimes" don't use a link that says ";black people commit most crimes in America"
That's why I'm saying you shouldn't even use statistics if you are that incompetent.

And why do you wanna talk about that? I mean we can but unitl you've backed up your stupid claim. I never I said black people don't commit more crimes in America sooo...?
And that was specifically talking about murder anyway, if I'm not mistaken, which is a type of crime. Probably 0.1% of all the serious crimes you could think of.

You clearly are incompetent to even read what's Infront of you lol.
50% of murders doesn't mean 50% of crimes. Seriously lol

If you can't interpret figures please don't use them at all because it's misleading. Why am I even saying this when they don't even know what they are talking sbout?😂
(edited 5 years ago)
If you're gonna back up "black people commit most crimes" don't use a link that says "black people commit most crimes in America"
That's why I'm saying you shouldn't even use statistics if you are that incompetent.

And why do you wanna talk about that? I mean we can but unitl you've backed up your stupid claim. I never I said black people don't commit more crimes in America sooo...?
And that was specifically talking about murder anyway, if I'm not mistaken, which is a type of crime. Probably 0.1% of all the serious crimes you could think of.

Oh shutup. You’re annoying me now. Why are you even here? Get off my post.
If you're gonna back up "black people commit most crimes" don't use a link that says ";black people commit most crimes in America"

If you can't interpret figures please don't use them at all because it's misleading. Why am I even saying this when they don't even know what they are talking sbout?😂

Oh, so I should use a study that says “Black people commit the most crimes in the world” (even though I didn’t say that). Who’s paying for that study to be conducted? You?

Also, Black people in America and the UK fill up the prisons. Why is that? Are they all innocent victims?

Honestly you don’t have a point. You’re only here to argue with me. F off.
LoL. You're a ****ing cretin mate😂😂😂
I wouldn't be "on you post" if it's not saying you're "on my post"😂

So ignorant lmao. Start taking your maths classes seriously if you like using statistics.
Original post by Rbaby
Oh shutup. You’re annoying me now. Why are you even here? Get off my post.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Rbaby
Oh, so I should use a study that says “Black people commit the most crimes in the world” (even though I didn’t say that). Who’s paying for that study to be conducted? You?

Also, Black people in America and the UK fill up the prisons. Why is that? Are they all innocent victims?

Honestly you don’t have a point. You’re only here to argue with me. F off.

You want me to get off your post but you keep replying?😭
You're so funny lol. How the f am I supposed to know you're talking about black Americans in
America only if you make incoherent statements like that 😂😂.. I mean I have encountered dumb people on here but you're just.....
You said "black people commit most crimes" exactly. now you didn't say that? Stfu please😂

And why are you throwing stuff at me like in the intelligence agency? I never said black people don't fill up most UK prisons lol. How am I supposed to know why? Why you should even tell a thick person like you even if I did? In fact I never talked about prisons so......
I guess that's your way of changing the subject lol.

I'm here to correct and educate dumb people like you on making false statements. You were the one that tagged me in the first place lol. I was having a serious discussion with someone with a brain then all of a sudden you stepped in. Get back to your end and start reading some books

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending