The Student Room Group

Which fictional world would you live in?

If you could choose to live in any fictional world from any book, which would it be, and why? :holmes:

Scroll to see replies

Harry Potter, who wouldn’t wanna be a wizard?
Probably the most cliche answer, but the Wizarding World, I would just love to learn magic and meet all those Fantastic Beasts, especially the Niffler, lol. :dance:
Hazza P
Brexitania.... oh wait :s-smilie:
Hunger Games, mainly for the fighting to stay alive part. Life would be fun... well if you won that is
Trump: The Art of the Deal
Original post by AkshayManjunath

We would probably all be muggles though, mate :wink:
Redwall
Reply 9
Oh, from a book... Well now I have to think :lolwut:. If it were any fictional world, then Pokémon obviously.

Erm, I think the world from The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, avoiding the destruction of Earth of course.

(This is from someone who's never read any fantasy book series apart from the aforementioned. Like, I've read most of the Hobbit and I watched the first Harry Potter film. That's it.)
(edited 5 years ago)
Hogwarts:gah: or bilbo Baggins' house:yep:
Original post by cupcakes87
OMG yes!!!!!!!! I love it!

:gah: which animal would you be from it?
I always wanted to be either a hare in the long patrol or an otter
I would say the MCU but maybe not now...

Edit: Oh wait, just realised it said book. In that case, I'm not sure
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by AkshayManjunath

I’d agree with this... as long as it was post Voldemort! :tongue:
Reply 14
In the world of Dark-Hunters - series by Sherrilyn Kenyon! :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by shadowdweller
I’d agree with this... as long as it was post Voldemort! :tongue:

See I wouldn’t mind but maybe before he came back haha... that period seemed good!
Original post by ZuluK
See I wouldn’t mind but maybe before he came back haha... that period seemed good!

There certainly seems to be a lot of excitement back then! :tongue:
Wizarding world so I can be given an immensely powerful weapon by an old man in a shop. Magic is way more OP than any wizard kicking around in Rowling's books seems to realise.
Original post by Sinnoh
Oh, from a book... Well now I have to think :lolwut:. If it were any fictional world, then Pokémon obviously.

Erm, I think the world from The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, avoiding the destruction of Earth of course.

(This is from someone who's never read any fantasy book series apart from the aforementioned. Like, I've read most of the Hobbit and I watched the first Harry Potter film. That's it.)

same here! Pokemon or Harry Potter :tongue:
Reply 19
Toy story

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending