The Student Room Group

Mandatory one year military service after end of school

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'd probably kill myself before joining the military.
Original post by Davij038
Unless you have some sort of condition, you’re going to be deeply unhappy then.

It's called the human condition.:troll:

I'm going to have kids and still be deeply unhappy.

There is an aspect of teaching gen z how to use weapons I find appealing.
(edited 5 years ago)
No
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
It's called the human condition.

People are getting less happy

That’s because you’re poor and believe in a garbage ideology that hates you and your future children (presuming they’re white and non jewish)

There is an aspect of teaching gem z how to use weapons I find appealing.

Lol why? They’ll use you as target practise 😂
Unless you have some sort of condition, you’re going to be deeply unhappy then.

Oh trust me I will be deeply unhappy with kids haha. You're so adorable. Xx
It's called the human condition.:troll:

I don't see how kids can make you happy when really they're the most stressful little things, take all your money and you also have to give up your life for these things. -_-

They're not exactly difficult.

That’s because you’re poor and believe in a garbage ideology that hates you and your future children (presuming they’re white and non jewish)

You're obviously a troll and not happy.
Really need a feature that just adds everyone who makes a thread in this section to my ignore list
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Soppphhhie
I don't see how kids can make you happy when really they're the most stressful little things, take all your money and you also have to give up your life for these things. -_-

That’s all true actually; but they do. It’s a paradox.

What are you planning on doing instead?

How am I a troll?

Meh to be honest, I’m not that unhappy.

I think there is an increase in alienation, which your garbage ideology does not address at all and often reinforces. On the whole though I like not being constantly hungry and worked to death in a factory/mine/field. I am quite happy about living in a post industrial island to be honest.

Yes I am poor. And my ideology likes me for that numbnuts. You know I look at the middle aged red faced gammon close to death shouting about the brown poeple and I tell myself, "now there is a happy human". I'm alright having low blood pressure and not neary having an aneurism when I see a polish person. I also find brainwashed poeple are often happier than free thinkers. Being a sheep is easier and less exhausting so I don't know why unhappiness is being attributed to being part of the mainstresm social liberalism. It is the one bit of my politics cohesive to happiness and just fitting in.

The nearest thing I have to a girlfriend is half indian and half polish. And it does give me extra happiness knowing I would be diluting your white race to be honest. Mixed raced family is a nice bonus. So **** you, my ideology loves me anyway.

I'm totally apposed to normal poeple having training in how to use a gun...
(edited 5 years ago)
That’s all true actually; but they do. It’s a paradox.

What are you planning on doing instead?

I don't know, I'm only 18 and far from having my sh*t together, probably get a degree, hopefully make good friends who want to travel with me, maybe get married one day but to someone who also doesn't want kids, marriage isn't a huge deal to me though and I have nieces and nephews anyway and I'm not short on family so it's not like I'll be alone.
Original post by Drewski
They're not exactly difficult.

So they just hand you a gun and off you pop to the middle east?

He's a fascist. No wait sorry, a peleoconservative.

Do your duty as a woman. For the fatherland.

So they just hand you a gun and off you pop to the middle east?

The weapon itself is not the difficult bit.
Original post by Drewski
The weapon itself is not the difficult bit.

It is also pointless if you can't do the difficult bits. Which is part of the training I imagine.
Original post by ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
The recruited personnel wouldn't be sent to a war zone unless conflict is on our doorstep but would learn skills and gain experience to help them be civic, honourable and reliable.

skills like shooting people and throwing grenades?
He's a fascist. No wait sorry, a peleoconservative.

Do your duty as a woman. For the fatherland.

I don't have a duty as a women lmfao, if I want to join the military and use guns that's exactly what I'll do
I don't know, I'm only 18 and far from having my sh*t together, probably get a degree, hopefully make good friends who want to travel with me, maybe get married one day but to someone who also doesn't want kids, marriage isn't a huge deal to me though and I have nieces and nephews anyway and I'm not short on family so it's not like I'll be alone.

Ah you’re still only young then. Spend some time with childless women in their late thirties (there’ll be a lot at university) , if that wont make you want to settle down and start a family in your mid twenties nothing will.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending