The Student Room Group

Fave Disney movies?

What are your favourite Disney movies? Personally, I love Mulan, Aladdin, Princess and the Frog, Inside out and Monster's Inc and university a lot, plus Winnie the pooh and many more! What about you guys?

Scroll to see replies

My favourite you;d probably be Mulan or Tangled but I also love Frozen and Finding Nemo
The original Beauty and the Beast :love:
Original post by jennifugh
My favourite you;d probably be Mulan or Tangled but I also love Frozen and Finding Nemo

Cool, how do you feel about Frozen 2? Are you looking forward to it? Do you think they should make Elsa lesbian or not? How do you feel about the Mulan remake? Do you think it'll be good? I don't think it'll be as good as the original personally. Did you like finding dory? I found it was ok but not as good. Who are your favourite characters from the aforementioned movies and why?
i've seen every disney movie (except big hero 6) and the only one i don't like is frozen. apart from that i think i would say... zootopia is my personal absolute fave
Original post by rainclouds-
i've seen every disney movie (except big hero 6) and the only one i don't like is frozen. apart from that i think i would say... zootopia is my personal absolute fave

Zootopia is great, I mean if touches on issues today in this world and shows what we're all capable of. Also, I recommend you see Big Hero 6 because it's really good.
Original post by Purplemonkeys
Zootopia is great, I mean if touches on issues today in this world and shows what we're all capable of. Also, I recommend you see Big Hero 6 because it's really good.

yeah i agree c: honestly people are shocked to hear i've never seen big hero 6 but i will watch it when i get the chance :h:

oh crap i also forgot to mention that i hate fox and the hound.. have you seen it? that movie made me cry so much.
Reply 7
You've named Pixar movies too.

Disney - Lion King, Mulan
Pixar - Toy Story, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Inside Out
Reply 8
You are covering some diverse topics...
yeah i agree c: honestly people are shocked to hear i've never seen big hero 6 but i will watch it when i get the chance :h:

oh crap i also forgot to mention that i hate fox and the hound.. have you seen it? that movie made me cry so much.

Yeah I'm not really a fan of a few of the older movies tbh like I am of some obviously but yeah it's pretty depressing
Original post by UWS

Oh sorry about that-let me rephrase it: Disney and Pixar Movies
Original post by Drewski

What exactly do you mean by that?
Original post by Drewski

Also how come despite being on her ten years you're only at undergraduate degree level? How old were you when you joined TSR?
My top three are Hercules, Aristocats and Hunchback of Notre Dame, I love The Jungle Book too! All Disney films are great though. Has anyone seen Incredibles 2 yet? :smile:
Original post by Purplemonkeys
Yeah I'm not really a fan of a few of the older movies tbh like I am of some obviously but yeah it's pretty depressing

I mean usually I'm the type of person who says "oh i miss the old days" but I do think there are pros and cons of both old Disney movies and recent Disney movies. The newer movies are more entertaining and the visuals are obviously nicer but the older movies bring a sense of nostalgia and the soundtracks imo were better.

Spoiler

Original post by UWS

Pixar is owned by Disney so same thing really.
Reply 16
Original post by Constantine2018
Pixar is owned by Disney so same thing really.

Is that so? Tell us your favourite movies then :tongue:
Original post by UWS
Is that so? Tell us your favourite movies then :tongue:

It is called ‘Why Constantine2018 is right and UWS is always wrong.’ 😂
Cars 2
I mean usually I'm the type of person who says "oh i miss the old days" but I do think there are pros and cons of both old Disney movies and recent Disney movies. The newer movies are more entertaining and the visuals are obviously nicer but the older movies bring a sense of nostalgia and the soundtracks imo were better.

Spoiler

No you're not boring me I get what you mean

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending