The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Hey, I'm applying for the foundation concept art course - so far I haven't received my results and I'm worried I just missed the grade condition for my offer. Could I still be accepted onto the course even if I miss the grade condition?
Thanks!
Original post by Teesside University
This is your place to ask us questions and chat with other applicants in preparation for September 2019 entry :smile:

Hi I am thinking of applying for September 2019 to do Forensic Psychology. Anyone else?
Original post by nuttytart77
Hi I am thinking of applying for September 2019 to do Forensic Psychology. Anyone else?

Best of luck with your application if you decide to go for it - let us know if you have any questions :smile:
Original post by McPiranha
Hey, I'm applying for the foundation concept art course - so far I haven't received my results and I'm worried I just missed the grade condition for my offer. Could I still be accepted onto the course even if I miss the grade condition?
Thanks!

Hello, apologies for the delayed reply. Don't worry :smile: please give us a call on 01642 342639 and we can chat through it with you.
Best of luck with your application if you decide to go for it - let us know if you have any questions :smile:

Thank you! I shall do!
hi when do we find out our timetables for 2019 semester 1 ???????
Hi I was looking on ucas and I’m interested in studying photography with a foundation year, it says you have this course however it’s under fine art and I was just wondering if I can choose just photography for this course or I would have to do all the topics given?
Thanks
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Charlie200l
Hi I was looking on ucas and I’m interested in studying photography with a foundation year, it says you have this course however it’s under fine art and I was just wondering if I can choose just photography for this course or I would have to do all the topics given?
Thanks

Hi Charlie

I'm afraid we don't offer a photography degree.

You can see which arts degrees are available here.

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Original post by tmaaaaaa125
hi when do we find out our timetables for 2019 semester 1 ???????

Hi

Are you a new student? If so, you'll get your timetable in welcome week (starting 15 September) :smile:

Best of luck with semester 1!
Hey I’ve already got a place on the paramedic course at Teesside just wondering if their are any dates I should be keeping my eye out for to do with stuff like accommodation and other stuff to do with the university
Hello! Congratulations on your place. We’ll keep you up to date with information via post and email. There’s also a Facebook applicants group and a WhatsApp group you might like to join. You can see the welcome pages here for more info - https://tees.ac.uk/minisites/freshers/index.cfm or give us a call on 01642 218212

:smile:
Original post by Fizzyfuz
Hello I am applying to both Teesside and York as I a live right at the middle. Going for biological science.

Best of luck :smile:
This is your place to ask us questions and chat with other applicants in preparation for September 2019 entry :smile:

Not long until our open day! :smile:

Saturday 13 October, 9.00am - 3.00pm!

Book now
I was wondering if there is any free transport as will be traveling to teesside uni and won't be living there e.g. free bus travel?
Original post by EmilyMayRussell
I was wondering if there is any free transport as will be traveling to teesside uni and won't be living there e.g. free bus travel?

Hi Emily, we don't provide free travel to our campus.

If you have a car you can park for free just outside of the town and catch a free shuttle bus to uni. Details here.

Best of luck with your studies.
Do you offer a high achievement scholarship?
Original post by Elizabeth00
Do you offer a high achievement scholarship?

Hello there, apologies for the late reply, all of our scholarships are listed here - please get in touch if you have any questions. Best of luck with everything. :smile:
Hope you're all getting on well with your research and applications :smile:

A few links that may help...

:tongue: undergraduate course search

:biggrin: how to apply

:redface: brilliant UCAS personal statement tips

:smile: UCAS tariff calculator

Any questions, drop us a line on here or email us [email protected]

We also have a live chat on our website - open every weekday - just click the chat button in the bottom right hand corner :smile:

Next open day is in 10 days! 17 November, 9.00am - 3.00pm, drop in any time to chat about your options, tour the campus, view our accommodation and explore. Book here :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending