The Student Room Group

Girls - what makeup do you wear on a day-to-day basis?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Luke5125
Bleach cream??

Yeah it has some chemicals in it that destroys either melanin or the melanin producing cells in your skin (I'm not too sure). Lots of South Asian people are really insecure about their skin tone and it's really popular to bleach your skin over there.
lately? sweat and pillow marks from sporadic 3 hour depression naps
I always wear B.B. cream, concealer, translucent powder and lip balm. When I wanna look more presentable I wear lipstick and fill in my eyebrows too
That's OK, but it seems pointless and dangerous like most *beauty* remedy's. Wish people would just love the skin they were born in
I moisturize twice a day, wash regularly and use cleansing wipes
Reply 65
Original post by urlocalethnic
lately? sweat and pillow marks from sporadic 3 hour depression naps

Umm are you okay?
I don't wear any make-up if i'm going out shopping/ to the park etc... (used to but stopped because we're beautiful the way we are :love:) just put some lip balm on.
if i'm going to someone's house i'll wear concealer and blusher, mascara but the tiniest amount :tongue: and lip balm. Natural stuff. Can't tell i'm wearing anything haha
I never bother with contouring, eyeliner, eyeshadow, fake lashes, powdering etc... unless i'm going to a wedding :biggrin:
LOL same. Very oily and dry, weirdest combination.
Original post by HeartBlink
I don't wear any make-up if i'm going out shopping/ to the park etc... (used to but stopped because we're beautiful the way we are :love:) just put some lip balm on.
if i'm going to someone's house i'll wear concealer and blusher, mascara but the tiniest amount :tongue: and lip balm. Natural stuff. Can't tell i'm wearing anything haha
I never bother with contouring, eyeliner, eyeshadow, fake lashes, powdering etc... unless i'm going to a wedding :biggrin:

Hmm kinda rare to see a girl going all nátural. You have the right idea too. Natural girls look pretty without makeup.
Original post by ProRoadman
Hmm kinda rare to see a girl going all nátural. You have the right idea too. Natural girls look pretty without makeup.

It's not that rare I don't think :hmmmm: what's rare is seeing a girl who hasn't done her eyebrows :sad: what's with everyone changing their eyebrows?
Original post by HeartBlink
It's not that rare I don't think :hmmmm: what's rare is seeing a girl who hasn't done her eyebrows :sad: what's with everyone changing their eyebrows?

I mean a lot of girls do make up so it’s kinda rare seeing them without it. Not every girl does her eyebrows but they still choose to.
I mean a lot of girls do make up so it’s kinda rare seeing them without it. Not every girl does her eyebrows but they still choose to.

Yes true. I meant doing their eyebrows as in threading them or waxing. Idk i just feel like I haven't seem many girls who haven't :dontknow:
I'll put concealer, powder, brows and a tiny bit of mascara on if I'm going to the shops are something. If I can be bothered I'll do a tiny bit of highlight in the inner corner of my eyes and line my lips with a natural lip liner.
'full glam' consists of foundation, highlight, contour, eyeshadow etc and I can be rarely bothered to spend so much time on things that normally go unnoticed lol
Most of the time i don't wear any but when I do I wear: foundation, mascara, contour.
Original post by Nihilisticb*tch
Most of the time i don't wear any but when I do I wear: foundation, mascara, contour.

That’s brave in this age. Must be nice not caring about makeup everyday.
That’s brave in this age. Must be nice not caring about makeup everyday.

The main reason is because my skin isn't very bad like I don't get spots that often.
Original post by Nihilisticb*tch
The main reason is because my skin isn't very bad like I don't get spots that often.

Oh. I see.
Do you get many comments about not wearing make up?
I used to wear mascara but don’t even bother with that anymore, too lazy. Doesn’t matter the occasion- I’m not wearing any makeup.
Usually dont wear make up but if i do it’s just concealer, powder and highlight ☺️
do my brows first with nyx dipbrow pomade, using the abh duo brush in

Quick Reply

Latest