The Student Room Group

Ask a current Vegetable University student anything!

Hello everyone :wavey:
Just popping in to answer any questions anyone has about University based or general subjects around it and is also a Vegetable. :h:
Vegetables are few in number and even fewer go to University! :gasp:
It's true :sadnod: as few as 4 Vegetables go to University every Vegetble year!
So to raise awareness of the fact us Vegetables can go and can thrive I am taking any questions from you all! :woohoo:

About me:

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Just popping in to answer any questions anyone has about University based or general subjects around it and is also a Vegetable. :h:
So to raise awareness of the fact us Vegetables can go and can thrive I am taking any questions from you all! :woohoo:

About me:

Spoiler

What's your favourite and least favourite thing about uni?
Original post by Tiger Rag
What's your favourite and least favourite thing about uni?

Hmm hard one
So many contenders
I think my favourite thing has to be the campus itself. I love it. So peaceful sometimes and there's always somewhere to go and relax.

Least favourite is exams/deadlines, just get so stressed out I guess.
What do you think is the reason that so few vegetables go to university?

There are rumours that a turnip may be apply to Manchester for 2019 entry, do you think they'll get in?
Original post by 04MR17
What do you think is the reason that so few vegetables go to university?

There are rumours that a turnip may be apply to Manchester for 2019 entry, do you think they'll get in?

Well I think it's quite hard to come forward as a vegetable. Most consider them to be brainless, disgusting little green things that belong on the compost. It's quite intimidating really. I'm surprised that any go really. How I got here I don't know.

Gosh what a great rumour that is! I hope it's true!
Well turnips are quite smart ones, if they've got the guts they'll do it. That I know because there were a few at my college and they worked so hard on homework, always turnipin on time!
Reply 5
I've heard that vegetables tend to get eaten.

How did you manage to stay alive?
Original post by I'm God
I've heard that vegetables tend to get eaten.

How did you manage to stay alive?

Acid :colone:
Reply 7
Acid :colone:

My God! :eek:
Original post by I'm God
My God! :eek:

You have a god? I knew it , God has a god so he isn't just one :colone:
Reply 9
You have a god? I knew it , God has a god so he isn't just one :colone:

It is a common phrase used by "humans" on this planet, so I thought I would try it as well :wink:

The other species use different phrases, but they cannot be translated into human language as it is completely different.
Original post by I'm God
It is a common phrase used by "humans" on this planet, so I thought I would try it as well :wink:

The other species use different phrases, but they cannot be translated into human language as it is completely different.

Nice save Monsieur :tongue:
Best cheese brand?
Nice save Monsieur :tongue:

I know, right?!

To be fair though, I don't believe in religion, so I don't really mind if you say that there are an infinite number of Gods :wink:
as well as the violin do you play the

Spoiler

?

:holmes:

:rofl:

How can we encourage more vegetables to go to university? Do you think the 'strain' of studying puts them off?

[Until recently I did not realise your username was Cheese Is Veg - I read it as Cheesels Veg :smile: ]
I don't have any questions but I just wanted to say that I'm slightly panicking about 2nd year! I've just checked online and it has my modules for next year on it, and one module had the handbook and schedule uploaded too and I'm already feeling behind on the work! Luckily though there aren't any exams for this module, few.

I dread to think how I'll feel when the other 3 modules get their things uploaded.
Original post by I'm God
I know, right?!

To be fair though, I don't believe in religion, so I don't really mind if you say that there are an infinite number of Gods :wink:

:beard:
Original post by the bear
as well as the violin do you play the

Spoiler

?

:holmes:

:rofl:

Afraid not Bjorn :h:
Tis good to see you out and about though, I trust Broccoli treated you well :mmm:

Original post by Muttley79
How can we encourage more vegetables to go to university? Do you think the 'strain' of studying puts them off?

[Until recently I did not realise your username was Cheese Is Veg - I read it as Cheesels Veg :smile: ]

Hi there :hi:
Accept them for who they are. Simples :wink2:
Nope, I think it pushes them forward and it's brought me where I am today :awesome:

:giggle:

Original post by DrawTheLine
I don't have any questions but I just wanted to say that I'm slightly panicking about 2nd year! I've just checked online and it has my modules for next year on it, and one module had the handbook and schedule uploaded too and I'm already feeling behind on the work! Luckily though there aren't any exams for this module, few.

I dread to think how I'll feel when the other 3 modules get their things uploaded.

woah
you've scared me too but I will look at my stuff tomorrow :yy: good heads up for 2nd year
and yeah I'm quite scared for it too :hide:
Original post by sinfonietta
Best cheese brand?

:getmecoat:

Spoiler

:getmecoat:

Spoiler

Oh honey. :no:
Original post by sinfonietta
Oh honey. :no:

Don't get me started on the property of the bees :hand: