The Student Room Group

really, no threads about demi lovato

i guess peeps aren't fans on here

Scroll to see replies

literally just found out
Reply 2
w-what happened??
This is a student forum, not a fanzone.
very sad to hear. i hope she gets better and she deserves to after all she's been through

especially after watching her documentary a few months ago... hearing about her overdose gives me chills
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Felix_Magoo

Just read about it, though not see why you are one to complain since this is supposedly your first post.
I love her but this wasn't the first place I thought to talk about her hospitalisation on. There's twitter and insta for that eek
Reply 7
It's a shame, this is why you don't do heroin.

Typical case of child star with too much money struggling with fame.
It's either because A) people just Really Don't Care or B) because no one here is Confident enough to declare their love for Demi Lovato's songs. I mean, come on people, I know you're trying to be Cool for the Summer but just Let It Go. I know, I'm cringing too. Kthnxbye. #SorryNotSorry
Reply 9
I don't know who it is.
she hasn't died, thats probably why there are no threads
'thats why you use autotune and I don't'...

She's not every comment worthy. She's never in major news for anything and her music is just average. People usually make threads for super famous singers, those who have done something news worthy or legends.

Try Reddit
#lovatic- Demi is one of the best singers of our generation , her vocals are out of this world, her music does not get any where the recognition it deserves i think she got nominated for a Grammy a few years ago.
I really like her and am sad to hear that she has overdosed and hope she can get help she needs.
Literally just saw.
Original post by bj27
It's a shame, this is why you don't do heroin.

Typical case of child star with too much money struggling with fame.

Nope, father was an addict.
Original post by gjd800
I don't know who it is.

ok mariah carey sheesh
Had to google her. The name rung a bell.

People don't really pay much attention unless they're dead.

Quick Reply

Latest