The Student Room Group

Gcse results 2018 countdown & chat

Hi so I wanted to create thread on GCSE Results day 2018
We can chat about the build up to it, how every one is feeling and predictions!
Comment what subjects you take, I will do it down below.
Good luck everyone! As of now there are 27 days left!
Reply 1
Original post by leilazara

So, i took AQA English Language last year, but other than that i took AQA English literature, Edexcel maths, OCR Combined science, AQA Geography, AQA Religous studies, OCR Food Preparation and Nutrition and Edexcel Health and Social Care!

There's already a thread for this https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5422318
hey, currently crapping myself for results day and just want it to come soon
i did AQA for english lit, lang, maths, combined science (trilogy), sociology and re.
i did edexcel for business and ict.
i'm predicted 7-9 in the majority of my subjects and i honestly hope i can get that :smile:
for englishes i'm predicted a 7 but i think in lit i feel i could possibly get an 8
for maths i'm predicted a 9 and i honestly hope i get that, i would feel like i would be doing a disservice to myself if i didn't get that.
for science i'm predicted 8-8 but i think i'd probably get a 7-7 or 7-8 bc they didn't go as well as i'd planned
for sociology i'm predicted an A* and i really want that, i feel like i've worked hard for it.
for re i'm predicted an 8/9 but think i'll have got a 7 tbh, didn't do as well as i would have wanted
for business i'm predicted an A* but think i'd be lucky to get an A/B tbh
for ict i'm predicted an A* and think i will get that as I have previously

i've had nightmares about getting a 2 in english language and a 4 in maths (not a nightmare for some but for me it is) like i haven't but still it scares me
Reply 4
Original post by Starlight15

Yeah i'm aware, there are multiple threads for this subject. However, i wanted to create a more interactive one and do one for myself
Reply 5
Original post by lydiarutharnold
hey, currently crapping myself for results day and just want it to come soon
i did AQA for english lit, lang, maths, combined science (trilogy), sociology and re.
i did edexcel for business and ict.
i'm predicted 7-9 in the majority of my subjects and i honestly hope i can get that :smile:
for englishes i'm predicted a 7 but i think in lit i feel i could possibly get an 8
for maths i'm predicted a 9 and i honestly hope i get that, i would feel like i would be doing a disservice to myself if i didn't get that.
for science i'm predicted 8-8 but i think i'd probably get a 7-7 or 7-8 bc they didn't go as well as i'd planned
for sociology i'm predicted an A* and i really want that, i feel like i've worked hard for it.
for re i'm predicted an 8/9 but think i'll have got a 7 tbh, didn't do as well as i would have wanted
for business i'm predicted an A* but think i'd be lucky to get an A/B tbh
for ict i'm predicted an A* and think i will get that as I have previously

i've had nightmares about getting a 2 in english language and a 4 in maths (not a nightmare for some but for me it is) like i haven't but still it scares me

I am sooo nervous it feels like ages away but then close and i have had multiple dreams. I just want to know already! your predicted grades sound really good, good luck!
I am sooo nervous it feels like ages away but then close and i have had multiple dreams. I just want to know already! your predicted grades sound really good, good luck!

me too, just want to know if i've got what i wanted, and it's less than 4 weeks now so hopefully it'll whizz by :smile: also thank you, i just hope i've got as good as my predictions, good luck to you too! :hugs:
Reply 7
Original post by lydiarutharnold
me too, just want to know if i've got what i wanted, and it's less than 4 weeks now so hopefully it'll whizz by :smile: also thank you, i just hope i've got as good as my predictions, good luck to you too! :hugs:

Same i really want to know! Yeah i really hope it comes fast i just keep thinking about it. Hopefully you have and we're all happy with what we get ! x
Diary1.23 am - Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kindom I haven't slept for 60 hours. Ma male gentalias are as big as toe nail and as straight as a roundabout. Ma big dih english teachers taught that that's an example of ironic simile. Shout out to Loudon dog - he likes sailing and children, so chicks hit him up (+4469696969). Be posting all night up to 8. Stay tunned
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest