The Student Room Group

A Level - last one???????/

So should I take Politics, Geog, or Maths.
Me like but bad at maths (grade 6/7)
Me know nothing about politics :smile:
Me like Geog but I prefer science.....teacher said I can get a Grade 9!!!!
But I do not want to do Geog because of the field trip AND natural hazards!!!!
Original post by AlevelRS
So should I take Politics, Geog, or Maths.
Me like but bad at maths (grade 6/7)
Me know nothing about politics :smile:
Me like Geog but I prefer science.....teacher said I can get a Grade 9!!!!
But I do not want to do Geog because of the field trip AND natural hazards!!!!

Work out what degree you want to do.
Think about what degree you need for your career.
You need to think which you can get the best grade in. Normally the one you enjoy..
What are your other two?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Work out what degree you want to do.
Think about what degree you need for your career.
You need to think which you can get the best grade in. Normally the one you enjoy..
What are your other two?

me don't know what degree I wanna do!!!!
Other 2 Alevels are RS (obviously(as my nae suggests):biggrin:) and Psychology!!!!
Hey, I took Psyc too!!!
Maths would go great with Psyc as well!
I would suggest taking the one which you enjoy the most, because you will work harder to achieve the best you can get :smile:
You might be a grade 6/7 now, but that can all change!

Science also goes great alongside Psychology!

Maybe take a look at the specs? to see which one appears more appealing?
(edited 5 years ago)
Can u stop using me instead of I lol Maths would definitely look better on your CV than Politics, so if a Grade 6/7 is enough for your college/sixth form then go ahead! It is really hard tho so be aware of that. As for Geography, I wouldn't recommend doing any subject you dislike because A-levels are a LOT of work and you have to be passionate to do well in them. Good luck ! :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by minivampire
Hey, I took Psyc too!!!
Maths would go great with Psyc as well!
I would suggest taking the one which you enjoy the most, because you will work harder to achieve the best you can get :smile:
You might be a grade 6/7 now, but that can all change!

Science also goes great alongside Psychology!

Maybe take a look at the specs? to see which one appears more appealing?

me wanna take politics but....I know nothing about it :frown:!!!!
me not understand what language you are writing in. Just kididng 😂
Reply 7
Original post by Be Only You
me not understand what language you are writing in. Just kididng 😂

Me laughing. You like make me laugh!!!
Me laughing. You like make me laugh!!!

Me laugh at me self too because me crazy. 😂
Reply 9
Original post by Be Only You
Me laugh at me self too because me crazy. 😂

Oooo...me found another me-friend...holler we talk me-language!!!! Join me gang!!!!
why would you wanna do politics if you don't know much about it in the first place?
do the subject you'd enjoy the most or the one you're best at. if you don't know what you want to do, take a variety of subjects to keep your options open.
Politics is more about the process of voting and how politics works, and less of different political beliefs and ideals.

Both Maths and Geography are more widely accepted, and are seen as better A-levels to do. I would recommend one of these two. Probably maths, but it's your choice.
Reply 12
Original post by criggles
Politics is more about the process of voting and how politics works, and less of different political beliefs and ideals.

Both Maths and Geography are more widely accepted, and are seen as better A-levels to do. I would recommend one of these two. Probably maths, but it's your choice.

I don't want to do maths or geog but....politics is hard and I know nothing and I probably will not be good at it....I AM HAVING A MORAL DILEMA!!!!! SAVE ME!!!! PLZ!!!!
I don't want to do maths or geog but....politics is hard and I know nothing and I probably will not be good at it....I AM HAVING A MORAL DILEMA!!!!! SAVE ME!!!! PLZ!!!!

If you don't want to do an A-level, don't do it. It really is that simple. :smile: Any other A-levels you can take?

Quick Reply

Latest